Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Project: Ressurection
Hello everyone, i dunno how Nano just got the Dead thread out because i haven't been on lately, but iv'e talked to Playaj and he gave me permission to resurrect Nano. I know that it wont be half as good as it used to be (Good times eh?) but im going to try. He said i could be the new leader so im going to try to recruit for nano. Wish me luck
Last edited by G4rules19; Jul 31, 2009 at 11:20 PM.
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Thx man, ill need all the help i can get lol!
Last edited by G4rules19; Aug 1, 2009 at 01:31 AM. Reason: sdfgahstsjjdhnrrh
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Nano Recruiting!
Ok, to apply for Nano, you must be a good player, be 3rd dan and up, have a post count of 100+, be active in forums, and fill out this in your comment.
Edit: For special reasons we MAY let SOME PEOPLE in that do not meet the criteria listed above. (Remember tempo? Yellow belt lawl, but he still owned) So dont point out if someone made it in that has a low post count or a low belt or something, we had our reasons.

Your name:
Your age:
What country were you born in?:
Your belt:
Why you think you should join nano:
What you will bring to nano:
Your best mod:
Your favorite color:
Some good traits about you:
Other clans you have joined:
How active you are in toribash:
Other things that we should know about:
And some replays would be nice.
Also you should be able to speak fluent english so we can understand you
Last edited by G4rules19; Aug 2, 2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: dsaahewhewoiaewio
I <3 Nano
Clan Roster
This is the current list of people who are in Nano and their rank.

G4rules19:
Leader

Hellopppp:
Coleader

Bielzin94:
Nanobot

Senna:
Trainee

JayPrince:
Trainee
Last edited by G4rules19; Aug 3, 2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: dsfasedtaw3
I <3 Nano
How would you render a Screen Shot?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yellow dot for me!

EDIT: Whoops. Snorlaxen got in before me...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
But to Cap'nLOL, no offence by this, but In my opinion if you want to be promoteam, you should host an event or some tourneys or something of the like, cause you wouldn't get the yellow dot for being an artist if you were just going to start when you got it, Know what i mean?

Are you suggesting that you can't get the Yellow dot unless you already make art?
(just clearing things up)
Take just the tori out, so i got a Transparent BG.
I dont got shaders though, so your gonna have to send the Screenies if you want
And with paint.net
I mostly used that as an example, I'm basically just suggesting that he have some experience in the subject first.

Errm and kinda i guess?
This is all opinionated and suggestions, not trying to dis anyone, or act like i know everything. =S