Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I thought we would like have small numbers in the position until we become bigger...

max of 3 recruiters
max of 8 for art makers
max of 3 PT
max of 3 loyal bros
max of 6 for representative

NOTE: You can have more than one position.

Also, go to IRC. 1336 channel
I'm pretty good to more recruitment .Just make sure we don't overdo things ..

Looking a roster I feel nice how I built the clan slowly with help of each new member we had among us.

Also AFAIK I think we have lost only 3 members who left the clan ,2 of them joined Addicted .Everyone else have been here quite loyally.
KONY 2012
Your going to have to wait a tad before doing my pose, Susanin needs to send me my set, he went on vacation or something. =(
And if you need i can render all the tori's if you give me the screenshot
I agree with Aspire's limiting the number of people to each position thing.
But to Cap'nLOL, no offence by this, but In my opinion if you want to be promoteam, you should host an event or some tourneys or something of the like, cause you wouldn't get the yellow dot for being an artist if you were just going to start when you got it, Know what i mean?
Could i be put down for Avvys + Sigs + Maybe random art, not 100% sure what you mean by that.
Check the link in my Sig For examples, "Custom made avvys 1k"
GMT-7
BirthDay: December 29, 1992
Email: the_nam_ham<at>hotmail.com
Hobbies: Toribash, fractals, video games, Magic the gathering, ect.
I'd be fine with this idea, If i made a texture and sold it i wouldn't feel so bad that i never contributed to the bank cuz me so poor