Ranking
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Except for the fact that he lacks a reliable escape tool as well as the ability to get back in the game after falling behind. He's a great pick, but a pretty risky one.

Not really. Numerous times I've had a Nocturne on the enemy team and he's just ult'd bot and got it ridiculously fed.

Had a Vayne that was 2-0 and had double the farm of a Caitlyn then noc ganked bot everytime he had ult up and got it ridiculously ahead. Vayne goes 2/4 and it's just bad times for my bot lane.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...22&min=0&sec=0

ARE YOU FUCKING READY? I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Except for the fact that he lacks a reliable escape tool as well as the ability to get back in the game after falling behind. He's a great pick, but a pretty risky one.

What i've found works really well on nocturne is what jando said. You pick out your best lane and you snowball them as hard as you possibly can. Nocturne's jungle clearing is exceptional, and your enemy jungler would be stupid to duel you early. the AD steroid on your Q is too strong.
Hoss.
[Riot didn't compensate my missed hours of my IP Boost when they made a problem for all of EU W yesterday.. bastards :C]

Anyway, since this Nocturne has a Gank button and ganking should be fairly straight forward with him. how powerful viable is he compared to the other junglers? I want to buy 1 more jungler despite the fact I have many because that's the role I want to be the best at. And I got out of my losing streak, leaving 7 games of my page green ^^
-----
Nvm, I bought Urgot, in 2 3v3's as test matches, he pub stomped brilliantly. xP
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DR. STRANGELOVE CAN CONFIRM I SAID THAT GAMBIT WILL WIN BECAUSE THEYRE TOP NOTCH ON INTERNATIONAL GAMES AND ABUSE BROKEN SHIT (TF)

GG TOLD YOU
After much berating, I managed to convince (read as coerce) my vent buddies to all pick Gamania Bears as their icon and start allchat spamming bear puns at every possible moment. We played an aram and came against a team with all tsm icons. A mighty nice flame war kept us warm on the howling abyss. We also won, so tsm can suck it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Gambit's my pick for worlds, but, I think Vulcun can take a game off of them.

Also, picked up Zed and Ahri. Love both of them so far. Pulled off a sick play with Zed vs. a Fizz. I was at ~150 hp, he ulted in my direction, I ulted him(he was at ~half hp.) I blew him up and walked away with 40 hp. A solo triple kill vs. Rengar, Cait and Sona also happened. Crazy stuff.
Hoss.