Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have Vista, with an awesome graphics card that I bought so that I could play GTA4 on my comp.
TB runs at like, 80fps, but I never go in-game...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
C'LOL, you want to work on it with me? It could be fun!

Sure! .

But there are things that I'm not so good at though.

I can do poses and maybe some cropping. I could to the main title.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
79?!? I have like, 12.
Loach, what?

12? that aint good bro, or are you waitin for externals
I don't understand all that External, Internal stuff...
But, I am failing, and I know it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
If you get the poses for me, I will put them in order etc, and then I will send the product back to you, so you can add the title.
THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!
If you want.

I can just make a billion poses and send them to Fezch.
Then he does cropping ect and I add the title.

I already have heaps of pose replays.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Would it be possible for me to post a replay and say what the frame is i would like to be screen shot?

EDIT: Okay maybe not, you know how you want the picture to look. I just want my position to be kind of quirky, like out of the ordinary. Different!
Last edited by Corey; Jul 31, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
Aspire, it would be nice if u could add a yellow dot to Fezch
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.