Toribash
I refuse to worship a worldly idol. Because I worship The One True God.

Anyways, how is everybody doing?
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
What nugeten said, everybody send tc to nug and he'll send the tc to Lord Yaysian. GG
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Sorry for the inactivity lately. Pc is being fixed as some hard drive problems popped up and needed fixing quick. Should be fixed soon tho

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Sorry for the inactivity lately. Pc is being fixed as some hard drive problems popped up and needed fixing quick. Should be fixed soon tho

"lately"

-----
Originally Posted by Maxiboo View Post
Lacks effort and information and could have been better free formed. I don't hate it, but it could have been better. Still, it's a yes from me.

After these foul words, I'm not saying I had to prove myself in aikido but...
you know
Last edited by ymir; Dec 14, 2015 at 08:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Nugeten View Post
"lately"

-----

After these foul words, I'm not saying I had to prove myself in aikido but...
you know

I broke up with my ex girl....... Here's her number....... SIKE! That's the wrong number OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!
While Wizard is sexy that mod is shit. I hate it, I wish it would go away and leave me alone forever. Also why are you plebs so inactive? Die and give me Wizard already.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
While Wizard is sexy that mod is shit. I hate it, I wish it would go away and leave me alone forever. Also why are you plebs so inactive? Die and give me Wizard already.

Because....Why not? , Lel jk it's holiday soon i hope their activity is back ;3 (They are having exams i think)
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!