Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Hello there,
I'm 14 year old guy from Poland (yeah, yeah), my GMT is -1. Why I want to join? I play this game for longer time and I'm still isn't really good in any mod. I want to join this org especially for learn some Aikido tricks and meet some people. I'm 4th Dan, my rank is everytime around 4000. I'll post replays soon.

EDIT: got replays, sorry for names:

Application is poorly done.
If you wish to learn some skills and meet some of our members you might as well join our Aikido School.. You'll get what you want there.

PM me sometime and we can arrange to meet.
Hey guys, my real name is john, I am fourteen years old and I love aikido and all its variants. My GMT is -8 and I am usually forums active everyday.
I will include some replays, Some of them might not be aikido but they are still a good indication of my skill.
Attached Files
KuroKCool.rpl (299 Bytes, 3 views)
Nice.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
Suplex.rpl (51.8 KB, 4 views)
Skill2.rpl (65.3 KB, 3 views)
Yo.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
Skills.rpl (40.9 KB, 5 views)
Suplex2.rpl (49.3 KB, 4 views)
Water you're completely contradicting our point on judging people on their skills and not their applications.

But yeah there should be alot more info there about you etc

I understand its almost midnight where you are now.. I'm in +0 gmt. So if you can find some time in the morning or later on in the day I'd love to see you ingame. Just throw me a PM when you're ingame once you wake up. I'm busy at the moment.

I'm neutral until I see you ingame.
GMT -8? I'm rarely going to see you. GMT +8 here.

We'll see if we can meet in game sometime.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Hiya!
I'll make this short & sweet, my internet has been acting up lately.

So yeah. Living in Sweden, GMT +1, and i'm on around 16.00-22.00 on weekdays. 16 yrs old.
I did some matches against Kingsta a while ago, as his student.
I'm reasonably active around forums, checking my orgs at least once a day.

But yeah. Aikido is really the only mod i really focused on, and it's the one i think requires the most skill. I prefer aikido7.tbm before aikido, and aikido before abd. Don't like all the dismemberments in abd, and with a7 people tend to focus on other stuff.
And finally, some replays. Soz, don't really save much of my replays :d
Attached Files
TA 1.rpl (46.3 KB, 4 views)
TA 2.rpl (51.9 KB, 5 views)
TA 3.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
TA 4.rpl (55.1 KB, 5 views)
TA 5.rpl (40.9 KB, 5 views)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Ew.... aikido7 is the worst aikido mod ever lol. Ill say yes though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin