Toribash
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
Yeah Ima start playing this game a bit more. Ive played out all my other games. Ive also been thinking of making a clan during my past time, but im not sure.

Don't forget to add me as an single ally!
I'm glad to help! ;)
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
Inactive hmm I like the name actually lol.

Good, feel free to use it. If you make a clan story, I want a cameo though ;)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Nothing like a good cameo, except a better story.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I thought of creating the clan 'Invisible' if I could get the clan tag to be [ ] xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I've actually had that happen before. The clan tag was accidentally changed to blank, and it just didn't show up ingame.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Nothing like a good cameo, except a better story.

Nice to see you around here :P

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I thought of creating the clan 'Invisible' if I could get the clan tag to be [ ] xD

Then use your hampa powers and do it. It's easy for someone like you, who is secretly hampa.

Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
I've actually had that happen before. The clan tag was accidentally changed to blank, and it just didn't show up ingame.

How'd you do that?
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I had some info changed during the old clan list, by a clan mod, and I guess they deleted or forgot to re-enter the clan tag. Don't remember who it was.

/me shrugs.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
I had some info changed during the old clan list, by a clan mod, and I guess they deleted or forgot to re-enter the clan tag. Don't remember who it was.

/me shrugs.

That's pretty irresponsible of the clan mod...