Toribash
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
If you have any questions, private message him

Are you talking about private messaging YanokUn to ask why he got accepted? Just confirming. :P
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
No the guy with the bad app
-----
Oh wait that doesnt really narrow it down
Last edited by glOw; Mar 26, 2011 at 06:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I apologize sincerely. One sec
-----
Vacation is distracting lol
Last edited by glOw; Mar 26, 2011 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by lilmattboy View Post
Kaio, you have been rejected from about 5 clans since you applied.

Wait, so he applied to other clans after he applied to C3?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Name 5 clans lilmattboy also no I never apllied for a clan after I applied for c3 I always w8 to be rejected then I will go and w8 like 3 day then apply for another clan !
Last edited by kaiokay; Mar 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
7 Total Sentences, 4 of which are run-off. Use proper grammar, spelling, and use periods!

Who told you that?

I don't think wasting our time in general is something we like. The way you state that implies that you intend to waste our time, even if the reason isn't bad.

That's............... something that isn't relevant to an application to join a clan.

Your current age would be enough information. Age is actually unimportant to us. Your maturity, on the other hand, does.

/me looks around
Does anyone care about the schedule of the day of someone else?

My vote is a neutral for now. I have met him ingame, and he's somewhat a nice guy. On the other hand, his application.... uh...

/me cries in corner

P.S. Yes, I was watching K-ON! (I was on a K-ON spree for a while XD)

Actually, my vote will go along with the majority of the votes, since I've forgotten much about you, kaiokay. If it's a tie in the votes, my vote will be a "no" (sorry! >.<). >.>
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]