Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You ever considered the fact maybe I haven't made many friends on LoL yet?
Any stop turning this into a argument.

Does any1 know how to gear Irelia and good ways to play her such as in a 1v1 or 1v2 situation.

I find it hard to cope with people who run heal return because they have range ablilitys

Gee, I wonder why.

Anyways, I digress, there's basically 2 ways I've seen Irelia played. 1) She rushes a trinity force to take advantage of the fact she deals physical, magical, and true damage so that the enemy can't really counter her damage, then builds survivability and additional damage if necessary. 2) She stacks the hell out of dorans blades to never have to leave lane outside of insane amounts of harassment, then saves for bloodthirster and phantom dancer. This is just pure ad and lifesteal, so it's fairly vulnerable to any cc, but your passive should cover that. Group fights though will end you quickly unless you can escape focus (and they WILL focus you).

And deal with it, ranged heros play that way. Just gotta close the gap and end it right then and there. Range almost always sacrifices survivability
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Trinity force
merc treads
Tanky items
Win games as Irelia

Profit (AKA NERF)

Also Im in BUYING JARVAN IV ON DAY ONE CLUB
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I love malphite free week. He's just one of those champs that I don't want to fork 3k out for, but he's fun as hell to play. Just playing him makes me want to scream "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH" and "THE RAPE TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS"
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
I'm quite new, and I think my best record is 15/7, I don't think anyone would wanna be with me hah, I think I'm gonna stick to certain up close fighters.

lol i dont care if we dont go in ranked my best score was like 45/15 and 25 whit jax :S

( long time ago lol..)
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I love malphite free week. He's just one of those champs that I don't want to fork 3k out for, but he's fun as hell to play. Just playing him makes me want to scream "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH" and "THE RAPE TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS"

Lol at the last line.

Still, a good tanky Olaf is a better Rape train. He's just fucking crazy. I remember one time I was playing a tanky Olaf, and we had a stall in the mid at the first enemy tower, 5v5. Then their Rize activated their ulti and I thought to go at him for fun, so he won't get the rest of my team. Ignoring the rest of the enemy team, I raped Rize alone up until the third enemy tower down mid, then I escaped alive. It was so funny when that happened.
So i bought alistar only to figure out i am horrible at him, so that was fun

so far, i do best as gragas, mordekaiser and doctor chinese spear man, trying out some of the other free weeklies later too.

also anyone who wants to add me, DoctorIshi.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
I solo cause I have no friends :/
I rape with I think his name is Cho, something, he's the big bug looking one.

Cho' Gath? The guy who looks like a tyrranid? He's hilarious.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES