Toribash
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
I remember Marci5 to be a lil spammy drama fag, just saying -.-

That wasnt me. He won this account in a duel. So that must be other guy because I post only when its needed to.

Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
tell me this really long story

The story: (I made shorter so that you can read my life in toribash the fast way)
A loong time ago there was........(joking)
Ok, so first in 2007 my brother told me to play this game. I really liked this game that I was always awake past midnight. So after some months I got to 2nd Dan and joined for the first time a clan called [IN](I was the aikido King and artist from that clan), there were members called Magix, rappunk, Carnage, Affei, Matt, pntdexter, Silco(but then he left to Piratez). Anyways, I stood in that clan for months then suddenly some of our members got inactive and the clan just broke up by parts. Me, rappunk and someone else stood in the clan. I
decided to quit there. After 1 month I decided to join Hunterz. I got rejected with around 4 yeses and a NO, from the leader. I got for the first time rejected there. I decided to quit toribash. (I quited when I was 5th Dan.) (I had my other account called Drakoe in black belt) I was really active at ingame at that moment.During all those months I was only playing in free play (just for fun, had nothing to do), practicing how should I punch to get a dismemberment, realistic moves, etc..(2009)
In 2010 I came back to toribash and tried to open forums. It said that it was blocked, so the first problem was that I dont use hotmail so that means I couldnt unblock it.Second, the other account Drakoe also was blocked. So I decided to leave it back and solve that problem later. I created an account called PoV (forgot to mention that account)I was exploring toribash forums and I found a loot of past friends I had. I was so happy to see them still playing toribash. One of my friends told me that Dex had changed his
name to Silco. So I sent him a pm saying Im Tori309 and I also told him things that almost no one would know. Only me and him would know it. So there he recognized me, we talked,we played some games, and all of a sudden he told me if I would like an account (I told him about the blocked accounts and all), and I said, Ok if you want. After some minutes
he gave me the account he won in a duel, it also had 2 years of toriprime and it was the moderator from Music forum board. (It was 2nd Dan). So after some weeks, I decided tojoin Piratez (I got yeses from all of the members). I stood there for one month and a half, and didnt feel confortable in it. There were some great friends there but I justdidnt feel confortable in it by the way they managed the situations and all. Anyways, I quited Piratez. After some months, I decided to join here, Urban unit Clan..
Last edited by StMystic; Dec 11, 2010 at 04:27 PM.
Nationality:
Mixed
Belt:
7th dan (Lost a master belt to the hackers)
Preferred Mods:
Wushu, Akido
Old Clans: VorteX, Kingdomz
Why do you want to join?: Urban is one of my favorite clans and one of the coolest
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Video, Texturing, and ingame skill
Other Qualities: Likes to rip peoples heads off
You will need to include 3-5 replays.

Attached Files
#deadly.rpl (112.4 KB, 10 views)
#beestly skeet.rpl (341.6 KB, 12 views)
#icecream for breackfast.rpl (781.3 KB, 14 views)
#Loud N' Proud.rpl (104.9 KB, 11 views)
@Hampa judo.rpl (30.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by killersam; Dec 11, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
Alago, you're not in the clan. Stop invading unless it's your thread, (which I will remake >_> just send me the app).
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
its not stolen, i just made a replay that just happened to have the same name as another one. well actually the other one was named "Icecream AT breakfast"
Killersam none of those replays had you in them, explain please..

Also tags like [EH], [Parrot] are in these replays, how come you didnt mention any of them. also you didnt mention that you were Richie, Daxx and newbie212..

Also Daxx is in [Tint] so are you trying to join 2 clans at once?? Shame on you...

Also you seem to still be in the rooster for Kingdomz.. so you are trying to join 3 clans at once?? Doubble Shame on you!!

So far it doesnt look good for you..

But i really enjoy the replays from newbie212 he seemed to be awesome, but due to the replays from Richie and Daxx I do not really believe that you are any of them... :O.. :/

^ also I second this

----------

also im voting no for StMystic, did not like your replays, sorry.
Last edited by eyCoco; Dec 12, 2010 at 01:13 AM.
[Urban]|OLDA
what the hell are you talking about? kingdomz doesnt even exist anymore and i would never steal replays. Noobie212 is my master belt account that i lost and some of those replays are from it. i am not currently in a clan and if you dont belive me i can tell u the old pass to noobie.
Your such a lier. Noobie212 is my friends account. My friend is now trying to get from ishi now.
Backing up an old friend here, Killersam indeed uses these accs and kingdomz is disbanded and place in hall of shame lol.
UnderDooooooooG! :) Rep N3tw0rk!