Toribash
Why I want to join

I've always wanted to be acknowledged for my skill and I've always loved helping out clans and I think [Origin] is a great clan to do both of those things. I've seen many players from [Origin] and I think they are some of the best I've seen and I'd love to help out.

My toribash experience

I've been playing toribash for a couple of years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I started playing on a brown belt account that my cousin let me use at his house and he said I was pretty good in judo so I decided to get the game. My favorite mod has to be ABD but I'm also good at judo. I think the forums are one of my favorite parts of toribash, I love being on the forums and checking out the clan leaderboards to see where everyone is. Ever since I started playing toribash I was always worried about my win loss ratio and my rank but I've learned that ratio and rank don't really matter very much.

What I can contribute to the clan

I'm an advanced ABD player, I love the mod and I've just grown attached to it. Ive played most of my time in ABD and I have tons of experience playing against moop and many of the other legends of ABD. I think I can really help out with this clan in ABD with my experience and skills.

Me

My name is Blayne and I'm 15 years old with the birthday of September 18th 2000. I live in the amazing United States and I live in the beautiful state of Kentucky. I love playing basketball but I also really love playing toribash.
Some more hobbies are swimming, skating, and just taking long walks to clear my mind and to ease my sanity. I consider myself to be a generally good person, I'm kind hearted and I love helping people when I can. I don't get very mad at games but when someone keeps lifting me in toribash I get a little salty xP.

Other

I like watching sword art online when I can but that rarely happens with friends and suff T^T
Originally Posted by KOEbank View Post
Why I want to join

I've always wanted to be acknowledged for my skill and I've always loved helping out clans and I think [Origin] is a great clan to do both of those things. I've seen many players from [Origin] and I think they are some of the best I've seen and I'd love to help out.

My toribash experience

I've been playing toribash for a couple of years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I started playing on a brown belt account that my cousin let me use at his house and he said I was pretty good in judo so I decided to get the game. My favorite mod has to be ABD but I'm also good at judo. I think the forums are one of my favorite parts of toribash, I love being on the forums and checking out the clan leaderboards to see where everyone is. Ever since I started playing toribash I was always worried about my win loss ratio and my rank but I've learned that ratio and rank don't really matter very much.

I'm an advanced ABD player, I love the mod and I've just grown attached to it. Ive played most of my time in ABD and I have tons of experience playing against moop and many of the other legends of ABD. I think I can really help out with this clan in ABD with my experience and skills.

Me

My name is Blayne and I'm 15 years old with the birthday of September 18th 2000. I live in the amazing United States and I live in the beautiful state of Kentucky. I love playing basketball but I also really love playing toribash.
Some more hobbies are swimming, skating, and just taking long walks to clear my mind and to ease my sanity. I consider myself to be a generally good person, I'm kind hearted and I love helping people when I can. I don't get very mad at games but when someone keeps lifting me in toribash I get a little salty xP.

Other

I like watching sword art online when I can but that rarely happens with friends and suff T^T

Well the application isn't the greatest but i like it. It was simple, but nice to read. My vote is yes.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by KOEbank View Post
Why I want to join

My toribash experience

Me

Other

So, a couple things, You didn't read the first post and the app could use some work, but you're good in game from what I saw in the recruitment server, but for now I'm saying YES.
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jul 6, 2016 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Can't spell.
Back in action bitches.
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
Hello, I am dddcrazy12 and I am making an application to Origin. (obviously)
I will start off by saying that I am a well experienced player, I have been playing since 2006, the year the game was released. I play ABD a lot, and I will provide replays at the bottom of this post so that you can assess my skill level, be warned though, these replays are just DM matches that I won, so please do not expect some elaborate skillful save that makes your mouth hang open. I am a 15 year old male, who lives a slightly occupied life, between wrestling, soccer, and homework, I usually only have about 3 hours of playing time after 6 PM (EST). I make art, I make music, I make custom mods, I make just about everything under the sun, including items.

I found out about Origin through the default TB replays some time ago, which included an Origin member, and I also see you guys every now and again in public servers, you seem to all be very good at the game. I would like to join you because I feel that you are the best opportunity to expand and develop my skills in Toribash. I do not know any of you guys personally, but I do hope to some time soon, if I get accepted.

My main area of expertise resides in art, mainly sets, but I do make custom banners and avatars if requested. You can find an example of one of my sets here.
I makemultiple varieties of music, but mainly trap, I can make hitsounds, as I have made my own, but very rarely do I do those. I hope these skills are useful to you.

Farewellpeople.
~DddCrazy12

p
urple monkeys run wild in the red forest

There is my previous application. I was told by gangsta that I could apply again if wanted. Personally, I don't want to because I think it would be pointless. I will if that's what needs to be done for me to join again.

Sincerely, Dyl
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
There is my previous application. I was told by gangsta that I could apply again if wanted. Personally, I don't want to because I think it would be pointless. I will if that's what needs to be done for me to join again.

Sincerely, Dyl

can you repost it, so I can read it properly
If you don't mind xd.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
And please dont add any color or make the text bigger. We can read it in small letters, without any colors. Thank you.
F I L T H Y.
[ || Hello, I am dddcrazy12 and I am making an application to Origin. (obviously)
I will start off by saying that I am a well experienced player, I have been playing since 2006, the year the game was released. I play ABD a lot, and I will provide replays at the bottom of this post so that you can assess my skill level, be warned though, these replays are just DM matches that I won, so please do not expect some elaborate skillful save that makes your mouth hang open. I am a 15 year old male, who lives a slightly occupied life, between wrestling, soccer, and homework, I usually only have about 3 hours of playing time after 6 PM (EST). I make art, I make music, I make custom mods, I make just about everything under the sun, including items.

I found out about Origin through the default TB replays some time ago, which included an Origin member, and I also see you guys every now and again in public servers, you seem to all be very good at the game. I would like to join you because I feel that you are the best opportunity to expand and develop my skills in Toribash. I do not know any of you guys personally, but I do hope to some time soon, if I get accepted.

My main area of expertise resides in art, mainly sets, but I do make custom banners and avatars if requested. You can find an example of one of my sets here.I makemultiple varieties of music, but mainly trap, I can make hitsounds, as I have made my own, but very rarely do I do those. I hope these skills are useful to you.

Farewellpeople.
~DddCrazy12

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest || ]
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
My very special app :3
Hey, my name is Dylan(or in-game name KaZyDoG), I mainly just play video games, mostly toribash. I also draw a lot, just for fun though, I like reading if I find a really good book and that's mainly my hobbies. I'm a really nice person if I have to be but honestly if you're on my bad side I can be a prick...

For my experience in toribash, I play pretty much any mod but fun mods, so I can pretty much help out a lot there (shhhhhh I secretly don't play tk). I just don't like the idea of fun mods, I'm a very competitive player and fun mods just aren't competitive >.> I found this clan like a while back, since I've been in it before, and I'll be honest the reason I left was because I wasn't sure Origin was gonna successfully revive, but look at it now <.< I want to join Origin because it seems like a very nice clan, and that's one of the things I look for in clans >.<

I don't have really any special skills, except for I am really good at haggling people in deals on toribash(not in the bad way) I can get a decent bit more tc out of stuff when I sell it, just because I'm a stubborn person and won't accept low prices. :3

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Attached Files
RKO!.rpl (49.7 KB, 2 views)
Runkido fun.rpl (38.7 KB, 2 views)
JEEEEZ.rpl (51.8 KB, 2 views)
Get rekt.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by KaZyDoG View Post
Hey, my name is Dylan(or in-game name KaZyDoG), I mainly just play video games, mostly toribash. I also draw a lot, just for fun though, I like reading if I find a really good book and that's mainly my hobbies. I'm a really nice person if I have to be but honestly if you're on my bad side I can be a prick...

For my experience in toribash, I play pretty much any mod but fun mods, so I can pretty much help out a lot there (shhhhhh I secretly don't play tk). I just don't like the idea of fun mods, I'm a very competitive player and fun mods just aren't competitive >.> I found this clan like a while back, since I've been in it before, and I'll be honest the reason I left was because I wasn't sure Origin was gonna successfully revive, but look at it now <.< I want to join Origin because it seems like a very nice clan, and that's one of the things I look for in clans >.<

I don't have really any special skills, except for I am really good at haggling people in deals on toribash(not in the bad way) I can get a decent bit more tc out of stuff when I sell it, just because I'm a stubborn person and won't accept low prices. :3

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

You clan hopped and now you want to come back. When i was in a recruitment server you called our clan bad, making fun of it and that was a few days ago. So what does bring you here to the "bad clan"? How dare you show up here? You're rejected.
F I L T H Y.