Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by de4th View Post
ysome: That paradox supposes that as long as the conditions aren't met exactly, then the judge's statement can be viewed as a lie. Rather than the prisoner expecting that the hanging would not occur, it would also be possible if the hanging was scheduled for another time that's not "noon on a weekday in the following week".

Well I suppose it is more of a riddle than a paradox.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Ysome, the prisoner will be hanged on Wednesday. I forgot why, but I'm positive that he will be hanged on Wednesday. I'm weird like that.

Let me make an informal solution for your conundrum. I'll post it in a bit.
fl0w
Hey everyone I won't be able to get on very much this following week. Just letting you know.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
My birthday is almost over, but i just wanted to thank you all for being such a friendly loving family it means alot <3
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Originally Posted by BrodyxSTL View Post
My birthday is almost over, but i just wanted to thank you all for being such a friendly loving family it means alot <3

I wasn't too sure about the timezone difference. Happy (anniversary of your) birthday.
Originally Posted by Reningan View Post
Hi Guys, I see a new clan, and I like your title, I would like to be your friend clan

Added, although I would advise you to actually join in some of the discussions that occurs in these clan threads, as that is a much more effective method of increasing your post count, compared to posting multiple single ally requests.