Toribash
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Sup guys nice to be here, also yeah like i did in shield if someone actualy deserves it to be invited and is ingame active and good, maybe even forum active ill let ya know.
Also, if anyone got a problem with me being recruiter i can sure be only trial or something like that i won't mind guys im just glad to be here ;)

Welcome to us bro!
I suck.
Sup guys nice to be here, also yeah like i did in shield if someone actualy deserves it to be invited and is ingame active and good, maybe even forum active ill let ya know.
Also, if anyone got a problem with me being recruiter i can sure be only trial or something like that i won't mind guys im just glad to be here ;)

Welcome in TheCobra good to see you Metal! (:
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Azure, no, you're not. :d
Bruno, no one wants to join his clan, actually no one even posts there. :/

Lol, this is a problem
Nowadays, people still have to pay 10k to create a clan?

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
@Viliu:
If you haven't noticed yet, these people who're in the recruiters rank have mostly ingame active. So, they're more than qualified to make new recruitment rooms...
I also haven't added him as trial coz i don't add invited members as trial.

do not be so rude sain
also: what happened to our allies? [I]

Originally Posted by Juliano View Post
So we can test people in-game? if yes, can i make a recruitment room?

yes you can lool

Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
Well, I can recruit peoples as well.

why do not you do some rooms recruitment? show some service, and I will personally go intervene on his behalf

Welcome, you seem like a nice guy and enthusiastic
I know cobra. He got enought skills for this rank.

@Bruno:
eh, nothing? they're fine, got some new members, you can check the board if u want...
Nice video strikas i think you should enhance the video , it looks a bit blurry.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
Sry guys for being in-active. I did this video while away

Make us a clan video(:!
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
hi metal , my best friend groumet just applied to this clan so i hope groumet enjoy his time here :> , and keep it up guys , and Hi TheCobra , how are you ?