Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/invade

My acc is going to be inactive. iSilent got banned because I was selling what I thought was made for money.BBoyKakgen didnt tell me that it was free.Soo my account is going to become inactive for a week Peace. If you need something PM this acc.
Bank Of The Love of Parkour Organisation.
Originally Posted by kevinnash View Post
Hi guys, I'm Kevinnash, Rain to most I guess.

I'm applying without any form of reference from any member, I know, I know... Bad idea but I've been wandering around these threads for a while now and I decided to give joining a try.

As far as personal info goes, I'm sixteen, my favourite colour is orange, my favourite food is sushi, my favourite animal is the Panda. The black and white fluffy one's, not the stupid little red imposters. <---I have a feeling that 90% of that was unnecessary but then again, better safe then sorry. Right? RIGHT? I hope I'm right...

How am I doing so far? *crickets chirping* yup... Um, I have been playing Toribash for a little under a year, all accounts acknowledged. I know that isn't too much compared to most users however I have done my best to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible.

I'm hoping to keep that same mindset if I do get into the clan by learning as much about you guys as possible. As the phrase goes, "Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and will come the happy life for all." At least... I think that's kind of relative.

For my short time here I have been in one other clan, that being Pandora. most of the members were quite nice however I left due to one or two undesirable individuals that I found were always looking to get attention, any attempt to make them stop would result in them turning into an all caps keyboard warrior.

I normally wouldn't leave a clan for something as petty as that, I make a commitment and I stick to it. But we all have some people that we just cannot stand. They don't appear all that often for me, but when they do I think it's just best to avoid confrontation.

My in-game experience stretches a little further than most users who have only been playing for as long as me, that is not because I'm good... Hell, I'm as clumsy as a mongoose on skates but I'm just very active in the Toribash community and I think that's how I've picked up quite a bit more tricks than most would in this short time. I'm currently a 2nd Dan Black Belt.

As aforementioned I'm not bad at the game. I'm rank 4701 something at the moment however I think that's mainly because I always run into lower belts in-game since the black belt rooms always seem to be empty, however I join any GMtourney that I can, not for the prizes but the competition. I like fighting above my own ability, a challenge is always good. So yeah... I'm in no way "Pr0" or "L33t" or whatever people say nowadays. I don't really have any replays to offer besides actual in-game multiplayer one's. sorry, I'm still working on that though, I'm sure I'll get better at it soon.

Oh god... is this application dragging on? I'll try and wrap it up, sorry.

As for my personality. Well... I have a very strong personality. I state my mind on topics and subjects honestly and fairly, so you may come to love or hate me depending on how you see some things, now I know that seems like a silly thing to mention in an application however I personally value honesty over kindness. Most of the time anyway. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean I'm not nice, I always try to be as respectful as possible toward others and will always stray away from arguments. If an argument is about something that won't matter by the end of the day, then why bother?

Oh gosh, I promised I was going to wrap this up. Sorry about that, I get carried away sometimes...

All in all, I feel like I'm a kind, courteous player who will contribute to whatever I can, I'm always willing to help others with anything and I'm active in and out of game.

I hope that wasn't too long or boring. If it was, then I apologise. I know what that feels like... I am a student in high school science after all...

Thank you for your time.

I've never agreed with bribery but uh... Here are some virtual cookies for you guys to persuade you a little more towards accepting me.

This is the best app ive ever seen... not that I have TOO much expirence with such things so dont get a big head. :P I will say yes if you post in the correct place. o_0

Oh and sorry I quoted this ENTIRE thing... :P
History like ninjas will always surpise you and then kill you. ~ Mark Twain
/invade

I just remembered todays the 28th. When are we getting tested? ~iSilent here~
Bank Of The Love of Parkour Organisation.
Originally Posted by kevinnash View Post
Hi guys, I'm Kevinnash, Rain to most I guess.

I'm applying without any form of reference from any member, I know, I know... Bad idea but I've been wandering around these threads for a while now and I decided to give joining a try.

As far as personal info goes, I'm sixteen, my favourite colour is orange, my favourite food is sushi, my favourite animal is the Panda. The black and white fluffy one's, not the stupid little red imposters. <---I have a feeling that 90% of that was unnecessary but then again, better safe then sorry. Right? RIGHT? I hope I'm right...

How am I doing so far? *crickets chirping* yup... Um, I have been playing Toribash for a little under a year, all accounts acknowledged. I know that isn't too much compared to most users however I have done my best to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible.

I'm hoping to keep that same mindset if I do get into the clan by learning as much about you guys as possible. As the phrase goes, "Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and will come the happy life for all." At least... I think that's kind of relative.

For my short time here I have been in one other clan, that being Pandora. most of the members were quite nice however I left due to one or two undesirable individuals that I found were always looking to get attention, any attempt to make them stop would result in them turning into an all caps keyboard warrior.

I normally wouldn't leave a clan for something as petty as that, I make a commitment and I stick to it. But we all have some people that we just cannot stand. They don't appear all that often for me, but when they do I think it's just best to avoid confrontation.

My in-game experience stretches a little further than most users who have only been playing for as long as me, that is not because I'm good... Hell, I'm as clumsy as a mongoose on skates but I'm just very active in the Toribash community and I think that's how I've picked up quite a bit more tricks than most would in this short time. I'm currently a 2nd Dan Black Belt.

As aforementioned I'm not bad at the game. I'm rank 4701 something at the moment however I think that's mainly because I always run into lower belts in-game since the black belt rooms always seem to be empty, however I join any GMtourney that I can, not for the prizes but the competition. I like fighting above my own ability, a challenge is always good. So yeah... I'm in no way "Pr0" or "L33t" or whatever people say nowadays. I don't really have any replays to offer besides actual in-game multiplayer one's. sorry, I'm still working on that though, I'm sure I'll get better at it soon.

Oh god... is this application dragging on? I'll try and wrap it up, sorry.

As for my personality. Well... I have a very strong personality. I state my mind on topics and subjects honestly and fairly, so you may come to love or hate me depending on how you see some things, now I know that seems like a silly thing to mention in an application however I personally value honesty over kindness. Most of the time anyway. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean I'm not nice, I always try to be as respectful as possible toward others and will always stray away from arguments. If an argument is about something that won't matter by the end of the day, then why bother?

Oh gosh, I promised I was going to wrap this up. Sorry about that, I get carried away sometimes...

All in all, I feel like I'm a kind, courteous player who will contribute to whatever I can, I'm always willing to help others with anything and I'm active in and out of game.

I hope that wasn't too long or boring. If it was, then I apologise. I know what that feels like... I am a student in high school science after all...

Thank you for your time.

I've never agreed with bribery but uh... Here are some virtual cookies for you guys to persuade you a little more towards accepting me.

Best app ive seen in a bit. In my experience of being in one i know for a fact [pandora] isnt the easiest clan to get into. You app is good humourous, nice explanation of yourself and why you want to be in our clan. I have many more reasons... Like the amazing replays you have (fluidity, balance, amzing...) its a 100% yes from me. May be copy and paste but i doubt it. Either way the only thing you could trim down is size and less chessy things like im sure ill be able to help you. But overall the good outbalances the bad by quite alot... GOOD JOB buddi. Hope to see you in fyre soon.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Whats going on? Its judgment day nobodys on im kinda freaken out here! I feel quite out of the loop will someone please explain whats going on!
it was during this weekend. never knew when the grammer part was tho. And ulti never said i passed even tho i beat him a few times
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
WHAT?! It clearly says the 28th!!! THATS TODAY! not this weekend!!!