Toribash

on a 10 game winning streak :)

^Got that and I also just went 30/8 in my last game as Fizz, though the custom game doesn't count, so I guess it's still just a 10 game winning streak
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
LOL for me games for the EU LCS start at 1am and the NA LCS always started at 6am superweeks started at 4am.

Right, but how awesome are the LPL and OGN times for you? Swings and roundabouts. Stop trying to be reasonable when I'm venting my frustration.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

Flawless victory!!

Still, my farm sucked massively.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
That's actually insanely tough to do, and the weird thing is their builds arent even bad. Also, I think my official best lane now is ADC, I carry just about every game and since vayne is so popular in ranked I've been playing Quinn adc about every game now and just completely dominate and end up winning the game.

well my problem as adc is, i get fed but cant carry :s
i recently discovered caitlyn. played her like 10 games in a row, from which i lost like 6-7 but ended up with 13-3 or something.
no idea what im doing wrong :s
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well my problem as adc is, i get fed but cant carry :s
i recently discovered caitlyn. played her like 10 games in a row, from which i lost like 6-7 but ended up with 13-3 or something.
no idea what im doing wrong :s

ADC doesn't dive into the fight. You stay on the outside and kill, in order of importance, adc diving you > assassins diving you > tanks diving you > adc diving somebody else in the back > assassins diving somebody else in the back > tanks diving somebody else in the back / supports/apc too far ahead > apc > support > adc. As a rough generalization as an average case scenario teamfight.

Plus caitlyn isn't as good a carry as some other adc. She's strong as an adc, but she's probably one of the quickest to fall off as a damage source. Often, cait needs to use her ult right as the fight starts on a squishy target to try to scare them out of the fight, or set them up to be burst down by an assassin, to create a 4v5. Otherwise, her damage output gets overshadowed by other adc with better steroids in their kit (basically all of them).
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I like playing ADC Thresh.. they be seeing my chain, they be running... :3
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I always wanted to try AP thresh mid, but every tryhard and their mother play normals now it seems. I'm trying to convince my vent friends to play with me so I don't have to put up with it, but lane positions usually degrade to:

so it's gonna take a while :s

Edit: fuck I just played the worst ranked game I've ever had. Internet spiked to like 50000 twice in the game, and the adc I was supporting dced early on, so we were behind most of the game. We manage to start coming back, then it gets even between the teams, and then we eventually push to win. What makes it the worst ranked game? Our mid trolls the entire game, our top takes the bait hard, and they spent 10 minutes all chat complaining after we took out 2 inhibs, effectively wasting our advantage, then the mid afks for 5 minutes because of ez and me dcing 30 minutes ago, and only comes back because he waited long enough for his trinity force, then another 5 minutes of all chat complaining, until we finally grouped up and won the next teamfight to win the game. Spent the entire game trying to mediate top and mid from leaving the game, and telling ez how to freeze a lane so he could catch up without overextending, and making general calls in team chat and pings, usually all at the same time. Worse yet, it's only my second placement match for solo queue. And it's already given me cancer. Fucking... hate... ranked. Oh, and I probably bought like 30 pink wards because of the shaco, eve comp they had. Not a single fuck was given for that.
Last edited by Oracle; Sep 9, 2013 at 06:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

isnt that lol champ select lobby in a nutshell?
(god i love that gif.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
isnt that lol champ select lobby in a nutshell?
(god i love that gif.)

I'm relatively skilled at stopping that among normal people. However, my vent friends are a bunch of drunks, pot heads, and schizophrenics. So it never ends well.