Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/invade dont forget

I'm an authority here so you must essplain yourself or this post will be deleted due to invading polices in this clan. Thinking about such policies, I should probably go make a thread about that now. ~MrM
Last edited by MrManiac; Jun 22, 2010 at 05:09 AM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Disregard what I've just posted.

Hey man, don't go offtopic like that, don't have a repercussion? Don't respond or ask a question.
Last edited by Quake; Jun 22, 2010 at 07:17 AM.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
First something has to piss me off anywhere from 7:30-8:30 AM or 10:30-11:30 PM which is when I'm half awake and not thinking clearly
It will happen, I bet it will

OMG IT HAPPENED WOW
HOLD ON MAKING A POINTLESS THREAD
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
The smiley system in toribash can't understand frustration
Hey you know what happened? I did this and look what it did!

OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED YEAH THE SMILEY CODING DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TIME IS AND DECIDES TO PUT A DAMN 3 SMILEY WHENEVER THERE'S A COLON AND A 3 BESIDE EACH OTHER MAYBE THE SMILEY CODING DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ANY TIME OF THE DAY BECAUSE IT HIDES IN STREET CORNERS AND THE ONLY TIME IT CAN TELL WHAT TIME IT IS IS WHEN IT STEALS A WATCH AND GETS BEATEN UP BY A FAT POLICE OFFICER

HEY SMILEY CODING SYSTEM!

/rage
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
[README] Message to invaders
We here at Juice have had a bad experience with an invader that invaded one too many times. He got banned for a day.

To prevent this from happening to you, follow these rules:

If you're not a member and wish to become one, only post in the recruit thread. Nowhere else.

If you see a thread you would like to post in use /invade tags. If we do not like your post, we will simply delete it, and PM you with a warning.
Last edited by MrManiac; Jun 24, 2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: gramer sux
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
General Banter
Offtopic chatter about stuff can go here.

Let's get talking.
Last edited by Quake; Jul 3, 2010 at 08:37 AM.