Toribash
Ewwww Gawd I lurv Vi <3

*eh hum*

Yes, I had a very good game as Vi, 10/5/15, (3 deaths due to disconnects -_- I think my laptop fan is broken and causing overheating :L)
I found that building her primarily offensive and only using Ancient Golem and Trin for HP was fine, the rest consisted of things like Wits End and and mobo boots just because being able to run fast with that charged Q feels good :3
-----
My friend is gonna love this:

l

Me not so much.

Annnnnndddd... it's a damn good thing I didn't buy Galio, in his rework they're removing his AP aspect :/

Time to try out Jungle Twitch, I feel optimistic today.
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 6, 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
bought ahri and hecarim today. jumped with hecarim straight into a ranked and carried (played him in a free week once, he kinda fits my style.)

but i didnt trusted my ahri skills yet. somehow im playing "badly" with her.. any play tips u guys get? my build and mechanics is fine. just my descision making etc. is a bit bad with her.. (what to do in a teamfight tho.) i was mostly using ult from one to the other side to apply as much dmg as possible, pop W and QE into the mass.

Hecarim's absolutely amazing. Played 6 games with him so far, only lost 1 because our premade bot laners both quit. Once you get spirit of the elder lizard, your jungle and wave clear is just ridiculous, true damage burn ftw.
Hoss.
I really really really want to buy Hecarim, my friend says he is strong and I am looking for my next jungler (incase Vi gets taken), he also looks like a lot of fun and Siv HD says Hec is his fav xD

Oh yeah, I rofled http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...rdingor-343980
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I really really really want to buy Hecarim, my friend says he is strong and I am looking for my next jungler (incase Vi gets taken), he also looks like a lot of fun and Siv HD says Hec is his fav xD

Oh yeah, I rofled http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...rdingor-343980

"Make sure to activiate your maokai."
xD Btw, I played twitch jungle with my friends, carryed a team fight, won the game xD
Haha yeah, the Twitch jungle was pretty fun, even with the nerfs and jungle buff.
I could probably get a better score with more practice, I think it ended 10/5/10 roughly
Anyone go to PAX? The servers skin codes were apparently global, so they could be used anywhere, even if it had been redeemed on another server. If you went, PM me the code if you didn't use it on NA!!
inq.

Got Gold IV again, lets see if I can stay there

Last edited by j4nd0; Sep 7, 2013 at 02:42 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

Got Gold IV again, lets see if I can stay there

if you just play consistantly you should pass through gold pretty easily

Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
if you just play consistantly you should pass through gold pretty easily

I couldn't agree anymore. I failed my promo before this one due to inconsistent top lane play.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC