Toribash
That is amazing, but not to toot my own horn (yeah I used the expression).
I get a lot of LB kills like that in 5v5's, but that's only in Normals, I'd consider using LB in ranked (KOREAN) play neigh impossible unless you're.. Korean. xD
Faker is also hella good on Ahri. If you look for the Top6 Week 4 highlight reel for summer 2013 on their youtube channel, Faker shows why deathfire grasp on Ahri is pretty much standard build right now in spot 2. Only reason he's not 1 is because fucking madlife managed to have a game where thresh wasn't banned out.

But ya, Korea has terrifying players in general. Some of the craziest shit that would have resulted in an instagib for almost anybody else turns into a duel that results in a jungle gank attempted cleanup, that results in a clutch global ult save, that results in a countergank on the cleanup. And the outcome is 4 flashes, 2 ignites, 5 ults, for 1 kill in a fight involving 5 players. I know it's overstated, but it's fucking true: Korea is going to wreck every other team's collective faces and buttholes during world's.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Faker is also hella good on Ahri. If you look for the Top6 Week 4 highlight reel for summer 2013 on their youtube channel, Faker shows why deathfire grasp on Ahri is pretty much standard build right now in spot 2. Only reason he's not 1 is because fucking madlife managed to have a game where thresh wasn't banned out.

But ya, Korea has terrifying players in general. Some of the craziest shit that would have resulted in an instagib for almost anybody else turns into a duel that results in a jungle gank attempted cleanup, that results in a clutch global ult save, that results in a countergank on the cleanup. And the outcome is 4 flashes, 2 ignites, 5 ults, for 1 kill in a fight involving 5 players. I know it's overstated, but it's fucking true: Korea is going to wreck every other team's collective faces and buttholes during world's.

OMG are a threat.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
OMG are a threat.

Probably because OMG plays the same way as Korean teams. Chinese team that plays hella aggressive almost as a perfect foil to World Elite. The only reason I don't think they'll be a big threat is because the Chinese scene isn't good enough for them. The only competition they seem to be matched well against is WE, and WE isn't exactly the best practice for Korea because WE is basically the Chinese version of CLG; amazing late game, lackluster early and mid.

After all, if you can afford to run a Sword of the Occult panth mid against one of China's top teams and not give a fuck, then you're a big fish in a small pond.
I thought I was a decent Zed player untill I saw Faker, off to cry in my corner again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I'll go to Korea one day and come back a LoL Master xD...

CLG thought the same

did not help at all

Originally Posted by Xatlov View Post
I thought I was a decent Zed player untill I saw Faker, off to cry in my corner again.

well, i would say that mastering zed is one of the hardest things to do in this game.
there is a diffrence between playing good and carryng a game.
and simply mastering the champ and pulling out godlike plays.
i got a 70% win rate with zed in ranked too on 10 games~ but im nowhere near that level what faker is doing.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Probably because OMG plays the same way as Korean teams. Chinese team that plays hella aggressive almost as a perfect foil to World Elite. The only reason I don't think they'll be a big threat is because the Chinese scene isn't good enough for them. The only competition they seem to be matched well against is WE, and WE isn't exactly the best practice for Korea because WE is basically the Chinese version of CLG; amazing late game, lackluster early and mid.

After all, if you can afford to run a Sword of the Occult panth mid against one of China's top teams and not give a fuck, then you're a big fish in a small pond.

While it's true that OMG seems to be a lot better than the rest of the Chinese teams, it's not correct to say that their closest competition is WE or that the rest of the Chinese scene is weak. WE are definitely not going to worlds, they have failed to make it to the Chinese Regionals. WE aren't exactly a pushover either, despite not being a top 4 Chinese team they had some very close games with KTRB (insec jungle and ssumday top lane version) in June at the Asian Indoor-Martial Arts Games. I guess we'll have to wait and see, I am REALLY excited for worlds.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
While it's true that OMG seems to be a lot better than the rest of the Chinese teams, it's not correct to say that their closest competition is WE or that the rest of the Chinese scene is weak. WE are definitely not going to worlds, they have failed to make it to the Chinese Regionals. WE aren't exactly a pushover either, despite not being a top 4 Chinese team they had some very close games with KTRB (insec jungle and ssumday top lane version) in June at the Asian Indoor-Martial Arts Games. I guess we'll have to wait and see, I am REALLY excited for worlds.

I feel like, at best, OMG will eliminate one of Korea's teams, but they won't pull a second upset. I still believe it's not a question of whether Korea will win worlds, but rather which Korean team will win worlds. Ofc, the same was said about s2, but I'll hinge my bets on the favorites until I see any evidence that somebody steps it up at worlds.

Also, the wild card team Game Gear vs. Gambit Gaming would be a match out of hell to commentate. GG v GG, I place my bets on GG. So here's to hoping Gambit plays Game Gear at worlds.