Toribash

The same play slowed down so that mortals can follow what is happening:

I'm looking for words, but there just aren't any. Just look at Ryu's face afterwards.

Consider that this guy isn't even guaranteed a place at worlds, he has to fight for the THIRD Korean spot.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Aug 31, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

The same play slowed down so that mortals can follow what is happening:

I'm looking for words, but there just aren't any. Just look at Ryu's face afterwards.

Consider that this guy isn't even guaranteed a place at worlds, he has to fight for the THIRD Korean spot.

ive shit in my pants after seeing that.

also it was quite annoying for me to see 2 zeds.. after someone said in the comments that the 5th match is blindpick D:
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
#thingsfakerdoes

also

tsm vs clg and crs vs dig spoilers for those who havent seen it

Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
#thingsfakerdoes

also

tsm vs clg and crs vs dig spoilers for those who havent seen it

didnt saw the games but still read the spoiler.

spoiler

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Holy shit. The past 4 games I have played are probably the worst ones ever. I got to my promo series to the next league and I failed them cause I had a leaver in the last game available of it. My team was doing good but we couldn't hold 4 vs 5. Then the next 3 past games my enemy team just goes for objectives and my teammates lanes are completely demolished. Everyone is raging and running in just to troll. I played really solidly my past 4 games but I just can't win when people go 0/7/0 at the 10th minute mark. I have really high mmr and I didn't loose much, but it slowly is decreasing I guess. Now I'm scared to go ranked ever again. I had the best statistics ever and had a 80% win rate with Jayce from like 25 games and now it is all gone. :/

Anyone else have been really unlucky lately?
Faker is god-tier on all mobile assassins. He pretty much will instagib somebody every fight, and he's notorious for heavily punishing squishy supports like Zyra and Sona. He's pretty much the only pro I've seen pull out lb and be an absolute terror consistently.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Faker is god-tier on all mobile assassins. He pretty much will instagib somebody every fight, and he's notorious for heavily punishing squishy supports like Zyra and Sona. He's pretty much the only pro I've seen pull out lb and be an absolute terror consistently.

Do you think you can link me some Faker Lb footage?
I have to see this.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Do you think you can link me some Faker Lb footage?
I have to see this.

> Faker plays one match of lb.
> OGN makes a highlight reel of his lb play before they make a highlight reel of the match.
> Highlight reel of the match has his name plastered over it anyways.
> G fucking G
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games