Toribash
Alright, guys. We have 1607 points. WAPOW has 1970 points, and they're losing points in a fucking hurry. We just gotta keep warring and shit, and we'll pass them. I, for one, am tired of coming in second place.
\o/
I, for one, don't give a shit because I'm irrelevant. Wassup?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Go back to posting invisible videos on other people's shit then. We have business to discuss here.
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Alright, guys. We have 1607 points. WAPOW has 1970 points, and they're losing points in a fucking hurry. We just gotta keep warring and shit, and we'll pass them. I, for one, am tired of coming in second place.

Well Risk maybe you should get some active people who are war hungry who are good at abd. So WAPOW isn't on top anymore because honestly is WAPOW a serious clan?
Originally Posted by Risk View Post

Maybe when I feeeeeeeeel like it

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Internet is finally back after being missing for days. I'll be putting in work all day, been longing to test this new opener I thought of.
Will also be posting a suggestion in the private board today, so keep your eyes open, guys.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Internet is finally back after being missing for days. I'll be putting in work all day, been longing to test this new opener I thought of.
Will also be posting a suggestion in the private board today, so keep your eyes open, guys.

Hatt hmu on skype I want to see the opener