Toribash
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
Hello Yes,

May I apply for this Clan?
It really seems that this clan is a success and I would want to join it.

If I can apply, please Quote this.
It would be great if I could join this awesome clan.

Thanks for your time.
-Chab

You seem like a cool guy, just go the the recruitment center that was linked to you in the last post.
THis guy have to be kewl as i gave his quote my 1337th post :I

If you application and replays are good, you got a clear yes from me. ;)
Last edited by MagikerN; Feb 10, 2014 at 03:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

I really can't check replays of him, btw. i am really curious about what will be the decision of the clan council :O
Very Nice
I checked his replays, they are all fine. He shows some certain ingame skill, but not as good in the parkour replay. Also, its Osirisx in the replay, not the original Osiris.

Also, I am in the same boat as you War, I just read sid's recent post and it seems we might be in for a chance.

------------------------

Oh I nearly forgot, I am going to start doing youtube again, and maybe streaming. I might need some help with such things so I can hopefully ask you guys in future if I am stuck with something x) (I dont trust support forums for stuff, its nearly all lies o3o)
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
I am yes, but I am having a problem with toribash multiplayer. I cannot connect to any ingame servers, which is problematic, and havent been able to since yesterday. Still trying to figure out why >->
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Umm yeah, btw you are online now. might want to train me?

I can train you, im waiting in the queue to enter a WoW server so i got time.

Im checking his application now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Well maybe. Banners does sound like a nice idea actually, would brighten up the place a bit.
But that would probably wait until we had an idea for a banner.