Endurance Onslaught 6.0
2 summers ago I went on a road trip up the st Lawrence to go to the mingan islands
yep saw northern lights
quite a sight it's definetly worth it if you haven't already..
Only thing I would travel to see would have to be the Taj Mahal or Acropolis Hill.

I've already seen the Grand Canyon, so I could strike that off the bucket list.
honestly this sounds fucked but my dream is to wings suit over in Ireland, that's the only place i would purposely travel to
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by zubin View Post
2 summers ago I went on a road trip up the st Lawrence to go to the mingan islands
yep saw northern lights
quite a sight it's definetly worth it if you haven't already..

Two summers ago? Would have laughed if we met. I was at the mouth of the St. Lawrence river, ocean kayaking on the atlantic around an island named "Anticosti". Wait, did you go all the way up to Rimouski?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by mike324234 View Post
honestly this sounds fucked but my dream is to wings suit over in Ireland, that's the only place i would purposely travel to

My parents have been to Ireland (more specifically Dublin) and they said it was all just very working class and that it was very small and not so nice xD altho I'm sure some parts of Irelend are very nice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I wanna see, more like fly through the cliffs of Moher xD, so vast and amazing looking . and visit where father ted and black books were filmed xD
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I want to spit over those cliffs. (Not even kidding, I've wanted to for a while now.)

I imagine elbow dropping an eagle mid-air after base diving off that cliff.
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I imagine elbow dropping an eagle mid-air after base diving off that cliff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Etw_BwRoY this is one of my favourite kung fu scenes ever.
elbow dropping an eagle xD wtf yes lets do some flying muay-thai moves to eagles.
but fuck base jumping, wing suit is where its at