Toribash
nikita1941,weren't you kicked out of the the clan?If yes you already did a huge mistake by getting kicked,no need to make another one and perhaps get removed from the ally list.
I play games and lift weights.
Humper I know you don't like me and all but you don't have to start hating me...
And I was defending myself and then having some sort of a conversation...
I can whip one for ya
Guys u need to stop spamming the thread, from now on any thing that doesn't concerns the clan, u guys should use the "/off-topic" tag. please we are in the process of getting official so please stop the spamming.
Meh....
oh...
I'm sorry Repent I didn't know there was such a thing...
I'll stop spamming and I will ignore the insults and all that stuff too.
I can whip one for ya
Sick of the bullshit. Take your conversations in the IRC please. I'm fine with hearing about your lives n' such, but when talking about something offtopic, please add something important.

Slanesh, I'm fine with you not wanting to visit my thread. It's your choice, not mine. As for the spam bots, I'll be fixing that so please get over it.

And at last, Everyone who has a question for me, send it through PM. This thread is for Serious Business. None of your "Hi" shit threads. Please keep all of this in mind, or I'll be requesting a restriction on you, hence keeping you from posting on the thread.

Good luck gentlemen.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Sick of the bullshit. Take your conversations in the IRC please. I'm fine with hearing about your lives n' such, but when talking about something offtopic, please add something important.

Slanesh, I'm fine with you not wanting to visit my thread. It's your choice, not mine. As for the spam bots, I'll be fixing that so please get over it.

And at last, Everyone who has a question for me, send it through PM. This thread is for Serious Business. None of your "Hi" shit threads. Please keep all of this in mind, or I'll be requesting a restriction on you, hence keeping you from posting on the thread.

Good luck gentlemen.

^ Right on
Meh....