Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Made a banner with 3 fonts... which one do you like best

First Time using GIMP 2.6

-----
Pidda, Theultimatum, part of [-Fyre] says that we are clan allies with them... will you add them to the clan ally list?
Last edited by Butler; Nov 12, 2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Could you remove the "-" from them? The - is there to show were unofficial.
Also didnt like those fonts too much >:
PIDDA I ARE MAD AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAI AM I NAWT ON YER ALLY LIST?!?!?! WHAT IZ WRONG WID YEW?!?!

Also: Hai how you doing? .
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
PIDDA I ARE MAD AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAI AM I NAWT ON YER ALLY LIST?!?!?! WHAT IZ WRONG WID YEW?!?!

Also: Hai how you doing? .

You never asked to be an ally.
:3 Also were going pretty good.
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
You never asked to be an ally.
:3 Also were going pretty good.

Touche. I figured it was impliedand all. Seeing as we're like frands. And Pulse was allies (this was created on Pulse's template). So yeah. Sorry I haven't been checking in here lately. Uber busy.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Pidda do you want to come onto [Fyre] Room? there's 2 Frost members and 2 Fyre members
I have a truckload of replays to throw into here for a clan video, I don't expect any to be in it but i have some pretty funny ones .

Also pidda, I've never seen you online before so i think im going to attempt to find you :3

Another thing, I'm rather good at art so i'll spend tomorrow making a 512x512 banner for frost, that will work for 128x128

It's going to have

FR (O will be a snowflake) ST

With a cyan base colour. Also i'll use the texture that comes with gimp "ice" To make the background.
-----
I forgot to attach the replays on accident, and for some reason it won't let me go to advanced to actually stick them on now. Sorry for making a new post, but here.
Attached Files
Bye uke..rpl (57.5 KB, 2 views)
Got your nose!.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
Have a nice life, uke.rpl (87.8 KB, 2 views)
Hehehe decap.rpl (88.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by icyneblood; Nov 12, 2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a potato!
PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! D:
Originally Posted by icyneblood View Post
I have a truckload of replays to throw into here for a clan video, I don't expect any to be in it but i have some pretty funny ones .

Also pidda, I've never seen you online before so i think im going to attempt to find you :3

Another thing, I'm rather good at art so i'll spend tomorrow making a 512x512 banner for frost, that will work for 128x128

It's going to have

FR (O will be a snowflake) ST

With a cyan base colour. Also i'll use the texture that comes with gimp "ice" To make the background.
-----
I forgot to attach the replays on accident, and for some reason it won't let me go to advanced to actually stick them on now. Sorry for making a new post, but here.

I only go ingame when Im bored or when Im asked to.
:o
Also make the banners 600 x 400
That might be big enough :o
Icyne and I have never seen you in-game before... and Ulti really wants you to come in-game...

I said i will ask Pidda to come in-game and he went YAY PIDDA!!!
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Icyne and I have never seen you in-game before... and Ulti really wants you to come in-game...

I said i will ask Pidda to come in-game and he went YAY PIDDA!!!

Are you guys ingame right now? I can come now.
If yes /jo Frost
EDIT: NVM have to go