Toribash
uhm...?
when I start a game says firewall is preventing the program from running?
how do I turn of firewall?
Hm.. I am pretty sure can just keep trying until you enter but that may take awhile. All I did was type Windows Firewall and turned my private and public firewalls off.
Ok guys listen it happens to a lot of people because of the firewall but please please please I stress the PLEASE tell me in this thread if your LoL wont load and your play won't click and instead of words you just see swirling arrows in a circlular shape.

I figured out how to fix this as I helped a few Swedish guys over the internet and I had to teach them how to go into windows>microsoft>software>.. and so on to delete the bad information which blocks LoL.

I think it took me 3 hours to figure out what was fucking it up but he thanked me like hell after it started working again

Oh of on a match with Irelia to see how OP she is, if she can do magic/physical/true damgage then she should be weak to no one.
---------
OMFG I just won 2 matches, ur swings heal ur self so if u take ur enemy down u can recuperate by slashing minions, she does true damage with her W move so you just kinda ignore the armor and kill.
LOL first team thought I was God then 2nd team surrendered within 20 mins into the game hell yeah

I think the only defense against her is to get a resistance to Physical and Magic Damage I don't know if you can block true damage (without the blocks 1 hit every 30 second armor)

------------

ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when them Bastards run, come back even though ur half hp or lower u still nearly kill them then they Run off again then comeback for more nearly die again then on the 4th time THEY Gang up on you!!

Oh and they Say haha we kicked ur ass! we pwn!
No you fucking don't you come at me wanting a fight between champions nearly lose so you run off, then you try again whilst Im weak and nearly die so then after another few failed attempt you gang up on me and I still managed to take out your 3000hp Buddy.

And this happened about 3x in the match whilst 1 of my teammates are afk and the other one is asking me what magic resistance is..
*End of Rant*
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 28, 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LoL pwns
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Ok guys listen it happens to a lot of people because of the firewall but please please please I stress the PLEASE tell me in this thread if your LoL wont load and your play won't click and instead of words you just see swirling arrows in a circlular shape.

I figured out how to fix this as I helped a few Swedish guys over the internet and I had to teach them how to go into windows>microsoft>software>.. and so on to delete the bad information which blocks LoL.

I think it took me 3 hours to figure out what was fucking it up but he thanked me like hell after it started working again

Oh of on a match with Irelia to see how OP she is, if she can do magic/physical/true damgage then she should be weak to no one.
---------
OMFG I just won 2 matches, ur swings heal ur self so if u take ur enemy down u can recuperate by slashing minions, she does true damage with her W move so you just kinda ignore the armor and kill.
LOL first team thought I was God then 2nd team surrendered within 20 mins into the game hell yeah

I think the only defense against her is to get a resistance to Physical and Magic Damage I don't know if you can block true damage (without the blocks 1 hit every 30 second armor)

------------

ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when them Bastards run, come back even though ur half hp or lower u still nearly kill them then they Run off again then comeback for more nearly die again then on the 4th time THEY Gang up on you!!

Oh and they Say haha we kicked ur ass! we pwn!
No you fucking don't you come at me wanting a fight between champions nearly lose so you run off, then you try again whilst Im weak and nearly die so then after another few failed attempt you gang up on me and I still managed to take out your 3000hp Buddy.

And this happened about 3x in the match whilst 1 of my teammates are afk and the other one is asking me what magic resistance is..
*End of Rant*

It's a team game, not your fault if their team kills you because for some reason you're off alone or needlessly chasing someone.
LOL! Did you read the part where I said one was being noob dying where as the other was Afk at the Spawn?
(its a 3v3 so I didnt really have a choice..)
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
LOL! Did you read the part where I said one was being noob dying where as the other was Afk at the Spawn?
(its a 3v3 so I didnt really have a choice..)

Sucks for you, stop your bitching. Play with friends rather than solo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You ever considered the fact maybe I haven't made many friends on LoL yet?
Any stop turning this into a argument.

Does any1 know how to gear Irelia and good ways to play her such as in a 1v1 or 1v2 situation.

I find it hard to cope with people who run heal return because they have range ablilitys
My technique to win games is all in the start. If you can't get the first lvl up, you're pretty f***ed up.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.