Toribash
Minecraft is a lot more fun when you set limits to what you can do, like realistic limits, no transferring more than 15 of one block at a time, only wood and stone tools, can't build, have to use natural resources etc.
Hope Notch adds some gamemodes as well.
| tom |
Aerox: Little bug, those posts don't exist.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
So I was looking though my old saves & found one that I did on 1.2 & decided to take a few pics.

So like, after spending a couple of nights bedded in a hill I finally got enough shit to make a crappy little house. Finding the clay to make bricks back then was pretty lucky, thankfully it's more common now.

But like it was way too small & not regal enough for me. So I made a slightly bigger place. Had to stand right back to get the damned thing in view.
There's a nether portal to the left of it (you can see it through the trees), but the damned thing came out right over a lake of lava. GG Mincecraft... GG. :/

And since I'm a lazy git & constantly walking around the lake sucked; I made a bridge off the side back door. It carries on through the hill but I never bothered taking it any further. Oh, and the waterfall was to give anything that tried to hop on from the hill a bath. All the bridge struts go down to the bottom of the lake floor simply cos it looks weird if they magically hover over the water.

CBA taking internal pics, it's got 2 floors inside, the roof is completely floored & there's a half done basement. The tower on the right has a stack of glowstone in the top so it was pretty easy to spot at night.
Tower's roof would've looked nicer with stone stairs instead of shitty cobble blocks, probably didn't have any handy when I was up there making it.

Also originally the whole thing was cobble, but it looked shit so I baked up some stone & replaced it brick by brick - not something I'd recommend unless you like scaffolding & eating time.

I don't really bother making big stuff now, and after having the damned thing creeper raped far too many times during the initial build I lost any urge to expand it.

All in all it took 1RL day to make it originally in cobble (including a few extra mining runs to resupply & the aforementioned creeper rapes), half a day for the bridge cos I'm a clumsy fuck & kept falling off & a few hours to replace the building with stone - thankfully speeded up after hitting a bigass diamond vein & making a stack of picks.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Castra View Post
Skul, that is pretty damn sexy O.O

You obviously haven't seen war_hero's castle...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=260508
Leaving this here.
Also, opening my 24/7 server soon, hosted by stew.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Which server does everyone play on nowadays?

It seems like junt's has gone down or something.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]