Toribash
Hey gamer just noticed, we're in second place so that guarantees us 10k each

and a viridian force, but who gives a shit about viridian.

;o
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yes, but why not go for the first place? the plasma force looks awesome.

And also it is like another 20k, whereas viridian is only 5-6k.
-----
Aaand we have the chance to win it too.

I've seen juhizz ingame somewhen, he left before I could say anything though.

And even if he isn't on, we can still do 2o2, because the other team also had to do 2v3, like we did.

but well, if you don't really want to play, that is fine for me too. 10k covers the entry fee, then +6k for viridian.
Last edited by MrPirate; Jan 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I am now officially a pirate." ~Gamer.
I always wanted to play this tournament 'till the end :P

There's no way I wouldn't want to show up for the final match up. But we seriously gotta make this quick because exams are coming up. Unless you want to do them after exams (feb 1- ?) or something like that.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
2 days w/o post duh.

Looks like it is my destiny to keep this running.

Also, don't know, we have to do it before feb afaik, so just be online whenever you can.
"I am now officially a pirate." ~Gamer.
Originally Posted by MrPirate View Post
2 days w/o post duh.

Looks like it is my destiny to keep this running.

Also, don't know, we have to do it before feb afaik, so just be online whenever you can.

Haaaaaaaaaaai

Have you finished the ship ?
Lol I was waiting for a post, from you guys.

anyways I'm free this weekend, how bout saturday 6:00 gmt 0?

I will only be able to play for a few hours though because I have a lot of exams to study for.

Btw someone pm the other team or I'll probably forget
gamer did they say anything?

It's all cool?