Toribash
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post

Spoiler

Who needs items anyway.
Had 10.3k gold by the end.

This Sivir's build with Ravenous Hydra. She's genius girl.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I'm actually really looking forward to a ranked Magma Chamber playlist.

Wait.. There will be a ranked option for Magma Chamber? :O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I'm actually really looking forward to a ranked Magma Chamber playlist.

I really really hope we get 3 bans each at LEAST.

If we don't then it'd be Cait city.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Is Atma's impaler worth it on tanky champions?

No. Not very many bruisers want crit, and the stats it gives aren't really that great. It's armor is low and its damage boost given is low. It's just so much better to get one defensive item (sunfire/randuins) and then one offensive item.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I have this problem where the loading screen stays at 33%
Before this, I clicked Play and nothing would happen.. ever.. then I reinstalled it and this started happening.. Any ideas on how to fix it?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I believe the fix I tried involved deleting all the files in LoL's Client(Was quite a while ago so I dont remember to much) and then it would kind of restore it self, resetting all the files to default. My memory is very poor on the subject but I know I found it somewhere in the fourms via google. Sorry I wasn't to much help :c

P.S: LoL is very buggy this patch also, after Heimerdinger places two turrets, the cd to place another becomes 2345673 minutes and resets after you die only to do the same thing again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.