Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You total retard. I accept you and you leave when I just happen to become inactive. You didn't give us a chance.

Well, unless you get a better attitude you're never coming back in my book.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Photoshop and MS Paint should do it.

And you know, I feel bad for being inactive so I'll go ahead and give 2k if you remind me of the clan bank's username because you can forget things in a week or more
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
i'll be inactive for few days -> summer holiday -> going to our summer cottage ( no internet connetion there ) well, cya later guys

off topic : where's our art thread ?
Last edited by xoxxo121; Jun 10, 2010 at 04:03 PM.
Once a Lifetime |Minecraft<3
Another thread, courtesy; Illuminaughty
I've got a topic for you guys to discuss, to make us a bit more active.

"One of the most interesting topics discussed by futurists in the present period is the future of brain enhancement and the ramification to education, society, wealth and our civilization. Right now, we frown upon steroid use in sports, but what if one kid in High School takes brain enhancement drugs and then scores over the top on the SAT and gets a full-free ride to the most prestigious of all Universities? And do not think it won't happen as the benefits will drive folks to do it.
Of course, the future of brain enhancement will no doubt be made possible in other ways that do not include enhancement drugs. Indeed, you could have replacement electronic chips that you could plug into the computer human interface, which would give them a degree in Ultra-Advanced Physics with a social network membership which included all the updates as they occurred, current research, ideas, exchanges and concepts, all in an instant.

Such a computer interface scheme, plus a blood barrier fast acting mental acuity enhancement drug, which could boost the brain's density while making it work at optimum might be the future as well, a combo strategy if you will. There may also be machines for fine-tuning the vibrational energy frequency of the cells in the brain. And system to make the brain waves more efficient, schemes that train brain waves thru the latest 360 degree fMRI 3D systems; thus, strengthening the structure as well as the agility of the tissue to handle the load.

This would allow the cells to take more energy from external sources as well as command larger amounts of the human body's and biosystem's allotment. Not everyone would necessarily want to have to have the burden of genius, as quality of life predicts that ignorance is blissful and thus, you could have the rest of the population enjoying states of euphoria without the intelligence challenge. But, whatever the future holds, you can bet Human Brain Enhancement will be part of it."

This was an article by Lance Winslow. Personally, it scares me to think that we are so desperate for knowledge we are willing to go to lengths of injecting ourselves with needles to increase brain capacity. I see where the good thoughts are, and how this could better the human race, mentally. But can't we find a more natural way? Your thoughts?
Last edited by Quake; Jun 12, 2010 at 03:15 AM.