Toribash
Originally Posted by Xatlov View Post
His Q sometimes cost double mana?!?! I thought it was kind of strange when I would use one ability(Around level 4-7) and half of my mana goes missing, I'll need to take a closer look at that..

Also any opinions on Manamune? I dont like hogging blue most of the time because I play partially aggressive with him and dont want to end up feeding the enemy team a buff. sure Lucian doesnt benefit 100% from Manamune but it allows him to use his abilities more often(which should be a given) while at the same time gaining extra AD over time for those long laning or extended pushing times\

Off-Topic: How do I make my background look clearer :c Looks all faded atm

I'd say R > Q > E > W & Double Dorans -> Sheen -> BT -> Trinity -> Last Whisper is best way to build him. ..But that's just how I personally like him.

Atm Manamune procs on every target his Q hits, so yes, it's viable on him (untill they fix that..).
Woah, I got ninja'd by about 6-8 posts.
To the point that when I posted my message on this slow connection Sir had already done his duty xD

Well. I'm not going to bother playing Lucian as an ADC, I don't like his playstyle for an adc :L
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I heard 1v1s were the most important thing in this game especially considering you were playing a champion that specializes in bursting squishy champs.

Anyone who picks Kog in a 1v1 deserves to lose
inq.
anyone who plays a 1v1 placing any skill value on the game's outcome a t a l l deserves to lose
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
well, 1v1 cover up a part from the game, but not the entire thing.
only thing u can proof in a 1v1 is how good your laning phase is till mid game. but technically that doesnt covers up how good you are in mid/late game (roaming, teamfights, dragon/baron control.)

as example, i would loose every 1v1 because my laning phase sucks hard. but i would own/carry hard every mid-late game, because im there much stronger in terms of play.

sure i could pick a strong laner and still win (ie, zed, renek, khazix or something.) but it still would not proof how good the rest of the game would go. (u could get fed up on other lanes, by roaming, u can get drake to make your gold even, etc. etc.)

if u want to proof who is better get everyone a 5v5 team and make a match, whoever wins afterwards is the better player imo.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

Who needs items anyway.
Had 10.3k gold by the end.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men