Toribash
You left out over half of the stuff you said. Over 3/4ths i'd wager.

You are literally picking out everything that supports the stupid shit you're claiming and leaving out everything that blatantly goes against everything you're saying.
Hoss.

So that just happened.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Was gonna ask a question about Lucian and how people play him, but maybe i'll just wait..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Lucian needs a buff on his nerf to actually be viable if you ask me. His kit is really fun, but he's mana hungry. He really doesn't do a lot in teamfights either
I agree he may need a minor buff but he seems pretty decent, it seems somewhat capable in all lanes(If the rest of your team has champions to cover him not being bot), I've found myself mainly using his ult for something that runs away or wave clears instead of bursting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Originally Posted by Xatlov View Post
Was gonna ask a question about Lucian and how people play him, but maybe i'll just wait..

At the moment he's pretty buggy, his Q sometimes costs double the mana and his ult sometimes does no damage. I still think he is best as a mid laner because when he is able to freely spam his abilities with blue buff he is absurdly strong. I think you should max r > q > w > e and rush bloodthirster then last whisper. His passive + being able to spam abilities means you probably won't need movement speed or attack speed items until the late game, and even then you could choose to build something else.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
How can you know that? I don't get it how can anyone predict that a team is going to lose or win. It comes to team preparation and any team can get caught off guard by new strategies. And any player may make a mistake which could be game changing. I never liked GG though. I only find Diamond's jungling interesting. And tear on Varus drives me crazy.

I think genja has stopped building tear on his adcs, but his rushed tear ashe was genius. If Froggen doesn't hard-carry EG lose. If Snoopeh gets his champions banned EG lose. If Wickd gets banned out EG lose. Alex and Diamond are among the best in the world at their roles, plus GG tend to really up their game when they play against "foreigners".
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Aug 28, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
His Q sometimes cost double mana?!?! I thought it was kind of strange when I would use one ability(Around level 4-7) and half of my mana goes missing, I'll need to take a closer look at that..

Also any opinions on Manamune? I dont like hogging blue most of the time because I play partially aggressive with him and dont want to end up feeding the enemy team a buff. sure Lucian doesnt benefit 100% from Manamune but it allows him to use his abilities more often(which should be a given) while at the same time gaining extra AD over time for those long laning or extended pushing times\

Off-Topic: How do I make my background look clearer :c Looks all faded atm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
So he talks shit about hush all game
I tab out to check what's going on
He kills me while i'm reading the irc/responding to him in chat and is like "hue ggwp lol"

Totally pro. So pro. And then he leaves the game the second I get botrk.

I tabbed out when you were talking about hush "still going". I was responding to your endless spamming which is the reason I literally walk towards you without hitting you/popping barrier/anything for 2 seconds.

At that time, I was in the middle of typing "Dude, can you seriously just shut up for a second?" Because you were flooding the chat.

You left out over half of the stuff you said. Over 3/4ths i'd wager.

You are literally picking out everything that supports the stupid shit you're claiming and leaving out everything that blatantly goes against everything you're saying.

~~ I cannot control myself and say rude words ~~
Last edited by sir; Aug 28, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
Hoss.