Toribash
Decided to start trolling through all the EU games I didn't watch, namely all the non-NiP involved ones. So I watched the tiebreaker match for EG v GG.

I can imagine Dr_Strangelove shed many salty tears that day :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Decided to start trolling through all the EU games I didn't watch, namely all the non-NiP involved ones. So I watched the tiebreaker match for EG v GG.

I can imagine Dr_Strangelove shed many salty tears that day :>

I'm a Gambit fan and I didn't want EG to go to worlds because they would have gone 0-5 in the groups and it would have been really embarrassing for Europe. Everything went swimmingly.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
I'm a Gambit fan and I didn't want EG to go to worlds because they would have gone 0-5 in the groups and it would have been really embarrassing for Europe. Everything went swimmingly.

How can you know that? I don't get it how can anyone predict that a team is going to lose or win. It comes to team preparation and any team can get caught off guard by new strategies. And any player may make a mistake which could be game changing. I never liked GG though. I only find Diamond's jungling interesting. And tear on Varus drives me crazy.
S3 awards: http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/node/4709

persoanlly im annoyed, I work my ass off to get to diamond 1 earlier in the season (now im diamond 5 and im done with ranked), but I should ahve just stopped at gold. In fact I didnt even have to touch ranked all season cause I got put into like plat 2 at the start of the season.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

persoanlly im annoyed, I work my ass off to get to diamond 1 earlier in the season (now im diamond 5 and im done with ranked), but I should ahve just stopped at gold. In fact I didnt even have to touch ranked all season cause I got put into like plat 2 at the start of the season.

so you're telling me you played all the way up to diamond 1 for a neat skin at the end of the season
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
so you're telling me you played all the way up to diamond 1 for a neat skin at the end of the season

pretty much

Why would I have played up to diamond 1 when I could have just went into normals all season long? I literally had 0 reason. Ranked sucks a lot more than normals, more stress and more rage and I wouldnt have submitted myself to that if I had known I didnt have to.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Too bad for me because I don't play Ranked Match much. I'm still unranked.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

want this fucking victorious elise skin omfg...
gonna hardtry ranked now, just won a 4v5 which i carried hard because i want dat skin so bad..
(had to get new pants afterwards, that game was so intense...)
Last edited by Unicorn; Aug 28, 2013 at 02:45 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken