Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yes, but we need to be carefull, he may infract us... <.<' ''>.>

It seems this post also has me confuzzeled! ZOMG!
Maybe he means... Pox might give us a, Bad Rep? But I don't know how he would do that...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I listen to...

Five Finger Death Punch
Marilyn Manson
Rammstein
Powerman 5000
Disturbed
Akon
50 Cent
Lost Prophets
Nonpoint
Basshunter
Global Deejays
Nickelback
Avenged Sevenfold (really only the song walk)
System Of a Down
Korn
Rob Zombie
Snoop Dogg
The Rasmus
Kid Cudi

My music interest is rather varied, i like rock, pop, rap and techno. Some favourite songs of mine at the moment are:

Day n Night - Kid Cudi
Livin in a world without you - The Rasmus
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
The New Shit - Marilyn Manson
I'll do the most simple things to make this very easy to be understood and I'll make everything simple as much I can.
lul wut? my computer has crashed so im on my dads comp naow, and on my friends, ima try to fix my pc asap. (tomorrow or to night...) also, scatman is a fucking nice song i hear it in the background now... atleast the intro is epic
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
dont cha now what chickenpox is?!?!?!?! he is already taking over
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
ya, but we need to update the member list with these "categories" xd