Ranking
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Wait wot.

Vulcun went 2-2 in the season against C9 and shouldve gone 3-1 but threw a game from an 11k gold lead.

They're definitely close behind, they won around 8-10 of their last games in the regular season. What are you talking about becoming a team? Going 20-8 in the regular season and beating the top team twice, almost thrice. I seriously don't get what you're talking about. They had a rough start at the beginning of the season but boy have they heated up. Mancloud is even considered to be the best NA mid player.

That's cool and all, but they look totally clueless in teamfights and forget to take objectives and generally do very dumb things. Being the best mid NA doesn't make your team any good.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
That's cool and all, but they look totally clueless in teamfights and forget to take objectives and generally do very dumb things. Being the best mid NA doesn't make your team any good.

Examples of any of this?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Their last couple of games should be proof enough.

Also, fuck regifat, what a total dickwad.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Their last couple of games should be proof enough.

Also, fuck regifat, what a total dickwad.

They beat C9, and went 5-0 in superweek what are you talking about last couple of games? They probably tried new shit after securing 2nd place.

Also yeah fucking regi is a dick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A1_Q...ature=youtu.be
inq.
Wow. I would've probably stopped playing LoL and get ready for a shout fest/possible physical 'argument' if he had done that with me.
Damn Dyrus has patience, and Reginald is a spoilt prissy. Fuck those sort of people anger me.

(as for LoL, I can't play for 2-3 weeks straight. how in the hell will I play after 2 weeks.. gah)
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Wow. I would've probably stopped playing LoL and get ready for a shout fest/possible physical 'argument' if he had done that with me.
Damn Dyrus has patience, and Reginald is a spoilt prissy. Fuck those sort of people anger me.

(as for LoL, I can't play for 2-3 weeks straight. how in the hell will I play after 2 weeks.. gah)

If you watch streams and keep up with LoL news, you won't lose game knowledge, you'll just be rusty on mechanics.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Also yeah fucking regi is a dick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A1_Q...ature=youtu.be

wel usually im on the side with regi, that he´s right and not one of his millions of haters.
but to be honest, that was actually not right what happened there..

also many people say that he should retire etc. etc. but i would say no. they just need to get some things sorted in their team.. regi should change his attitude to his teammates, and not always comes with the "get outta here" comment, because he´s the team leader blah.
he is a really good player, prob one of the best in NA. but the attitude of him puts the team down...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
wel usually im on the side with regi, that he´s right and not one of his millions of haters.
but to be honest, that was actually not right what happened there..

also many people say that he should retire etc. etc. but i would say no. they just need to get some things sorted in their team.. regi should change his attitude to his teammates, and not always comes with the "get outta here" comment, because he´s the team leader blah.
he is a really good player, prob one of the best in NA. but the attitude of him puts the team down...

I can't play on a room where that much noise is going on and seeing as how I am nowhere close as good as Dyrus, I can see how hard it was for him to focus. He could've been nicer while telling others to be quiet but then regi started talking crap even when dyrus apologized, causing dyrus to rage. Its mostly regi's fault for causing all that drama because he thinks he is right no matter what.

also, for those who wants to know, dyrus and regi made a vlog related to the happenings (seperated)

well, devil but even when he was argumenting with regi he was farming perfectly and playing nicely...

also actually im a bit sad about reading the comments under reg´s vlog. they all tell him to leave Lol etc. etc...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken