Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Meh. Not that gutted. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
That was my first go at it, but that really did suck.
It was quick because my Mum and Sister wanted me off the computer, so I started swearing at them, and am now banned "permanently" from my comp. (lol)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ima go download it now.
And then one of you have to give me help on how to use it. ;]
:3.
Yeah jack of blades :3.
i ownt that game in 9hrs 45mins game hours played.
i win.
i liked his mask thats why i put iit on at the end.
Win win ^^

I didnt much effort into the legs :3.
only reall;y on the head cos i really just want the head done,
and nice try Fezch.

I like shading but for t he head it should be fine with plain colours and maybe u can add minor shading onto the mask.
But for the leg armour i want shading on em :3. (thats the hard thing)

Becasuse he is from Fable. Jack of blades is the main guy you want to kill in Fable 1
(My dad is gone right now shhh)

eh i would play fable 2 if i had a 360 sadly i dont i mite get one end of the year since my bday is Dec 14.
So eh.
untill then i hope for them to realese it for pc so i can Dl it hehehe.
:P
also the cool thing about the pc version u can make custom tatoos which is win.
Last edited by RDC; Jul 28, 2009 at 09:50 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
Thanks RDC!
I thought you were going to tell me how shit it was and all...
I left it DLing for 3 hours, and it had only got to 27%!
I have stopped it now.