Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lets have a "slam pika the pussy" contest where the person who trolls pika the hardest wins.

As long as he's a leader of Slap, we are no longer allies with that troll hole of a clan.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
The V8 Vegtable Juices
Fyi that stuff is disgusting, so that's the name of people who suck and will be reported on sight of posting in here.

Everyone in Slap except Lume, the former leader, and Slifer48 who is still immune to their trollness

Everyone in tl;dr, period

Firebolt(insert numbers here) for past constant invasions

Anyone that invades for no apparent reason whatsoever
Last edited by MrManiac; May 26, 2010 at 12:50 AM.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN

In here you keep an array of humorous and mystical ARTIFACTS, each one a devastating weapon in the hands of a SKILLED MAGICIAN or a CUNNING PRANKSTER.

You are neither of these things.

Among the ARTIFACTS are: TWO (2) FAKE ARMS [CURRENTLY CAPTCHALOGUED IN YOUR SYLLADEX], ONE (1) PAIR OF TRICK HANDCUFFS, ONE (1) STUNT SWORD, ONE (1) MAGICIAN'S HAT, ONE (1) PAIR OF BEAGLE PUSS GLASSES, SEVERAL (~) SMOKE PELLETS, SEVERAL (~) BLOOD CAPSULES, and ONE (1) COPY OF COLONEL SASSACRE'S DAUNTING TEXT OF MAGICAL FRIVOLITY AND PRACTICAL JAPERY, and ONE (1) COPY OF HARRY ANDERSON'S "WISE GUY", BY MIKE CAVENEY.

Some of this stuff may come in handy at some point. For now, you decide to just take the SMOKE PELLETS.

>Captchalogue smoke pellets

You stow the SMOKE PELLETS on one of your CAPTCHALOGUE CARDS in your SYLLADEX.

You still aren't totally sure what that means, but you are starting to get the hang of the vernacular at least.

You have two empty CAPTCHALOGUE CARDS remaining.

>Equip fake arms

Disussion Thread
*caugh* I can't find a discussion thread...

Well, I actually wanted to ask If anyone saved the "One Word Story Game"? I'd take the effort to merge it.

Merged, thanks for pointing that out. ~MrM
Last edited by MrManiac; May 25, 2010 at 11:26 PM.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Just a warning
Normally I tell you my personal problems, but I won't tell you all of this one...

Just be aware that I may be more of an ass or depressed when I post, I don't know which. The personal problem is why, so don't take it personally.

Thanks.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
[Juice]Chat
Place for clan members to talk about random things so we don't have to constantly merge your threads.

NO INVADES PLEASE AND THANK YOU
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN