Toribash
Yeah I don't play console anymore, it's been a good 2 or 3 years since I've played any console games besides some gamecube games on my wii and ps2.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Gamecube was my shit dude! I used to have alot of games for it, but I cant't find them . And the only thing i play on wii is bowling and golf ._.
I have some legend of zelda games, the old starfox, some star wars games, need for speed underground and underground 2, viewtiful joe 2, um yeah. Also i have star wars battlefront and battlefront 2 for ps2, some nba 2k games, ehh that's all i play. I have a lot of ps2 games tho.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I played both Time Splitters games and also a cowboy game similar to Red Dead Redemption. And Time Splitters was probably my favorite FPS game of all time. Maybe it's the nostalgia.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Suh dudes! I figured I'd drop in here to get to know everyone that I haven't got to know yet! How y'all doing this fine sexy eventing or morning, where ever you are on this beautiful world of ours!

Who's down for a chat? Just reply to me and let's get a Convo going!
Parrot
Well you're optimistic, it's going smoothly I guess. Tomorrow is Friday so things are looking up. Though on Monday I'm back to work, so things are going to go up then right back down.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Man, the life of an adult right bruh? Not only the weather here in Texas is messing shit up but I'm getting called in on my days off. On the bright side though, my girl had her birthday last week! She's 3 years old already </3 seems like tomorrow she'll be graduating lol

I'm at work right now, I get off at 3 in the morning(about 7 hours) if anyone's gunna be on then, add me on Skype dudes! Its my gamertag.
Parrot
old man xaron becoming a grandpa all ready they grow up so fast
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
So silent in here. Does anybody here play on console? Preferably Xbox one, but I have a PS4 as well.

last console I bought was the tree sicks dee, next gens didnt look too impressive.
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.