Toribash
Hello Everyone here My name is Ryan Freeman and i am here because i love the clan Wapow and i have a few friends here the reason im applying is because my old clan We Are One is very inactive and they dont know what they are doing but anyway i think i can offer quite a bit to Wapow because im always ingame and on the forum (everyday) and i let everyone know if i go inactive for a day or more and im always checking my pm's even if i dont have any i still like to look if a glitch happend and i cant see and i really love toribash i have actually made and lost alot of friends here but im glad to say no matter what i will never be discouraged and i will always try again and out of my gaming life i live a pretty active life i play football and basketball although i play football through my school and i play basketball in freetime
i think i have covered all the things (if i didnt i will edit ) PS. if you want to find me look for me in Judo,Boxshu,Mushu,Wushu or my own sparring room thank you for reading and taking your time to do so also here is my skype Facebook:app7ico3svc-2quecqqe34.
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 24, 2016 at 01:59 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I just wanna ask 1 question so your skype is Facebook:app7ico3svc-2quecqqe34 right? Did you memorize that xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
lol no my friend told me it on skype because i asked and i looked for liek 20 minutes trying to find it again ^^ welp thx for reading at least
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hi WAPOW) my name is Alexander, my favorite mod to get kicked, I play at least 1 hour a day, I think I will active in a clan, I play toribash for 3 years, I'm 17 years old, doing Chinese martial arts, my hobby in the winter to build snow figures, there are social network Vkontakte, there am I, think you'll let me, can only offer you prosperity)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

Too short/Lazy

Leaders will give you a decision
No Longer Active
Originally Posted by Harry6103 View Post
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

Too short/Lazy

Leaders will give you a decision

^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Application
What do you have to offer WAPOW?

What's you favorite mod? Mushu

How often do you play? Everyday

Do you post regularly in forums? No

Do you check and respond to your PMs? I don't know where they are

Tell us about your Toribash experience. I got hacked but then I hacked into my own account.

I cant say my age, I have brown hair. I want to join you guys because you are the top clan!
-----
Oops I didn't answer the first one, What do you have to offer WAPOW fighting skills.
Last edited by BROBRO221; Mar 1, 2016 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BROBRO221

Denied

Sorry mate. It's a lazy app, and we don't know you. Come back in a few years.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello, my name is Cameron Jenkins. The things I want to offer to WAPOW is to encourage everyone in WAPOW to do their best in wars. My favorite mod is ABD ( Akidobigdojo.tbm). On toribash, I play it all day long 24/7.I don't know what to do on the forums but only to buy items from the market, send Toricredits, and look at my messages. I do check and respond my pm's. But if it is someone tries to sell me something, I will ignore. My toribash experience is good, but I want it to be better by working hard everyday to be better in toribash. I play toribash for a while, i'm getting a hang of fight players and when my internet stops for some reason, I just practice on Uke to get stronger and better. Before i forget, my skype name is NoTme4DmbShT, the only person in WAPOW I know is nicejesus, but I don't know if he/she remember me.
I'm Back trash#1234