Toribash
I invited Scar. Welcome to the clan, buddy.

I see Holo is banned, so I didn't bother reading the app.

I'll also throw a 'sure, why not' to Agus and iShnk while I'm here
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
SUPER CRITICAL INVADE

Jak, you're letting anyone into Ultimate now.

Is killing a clans history better then a clan dying to you?

Please stay out of our clan thread, we handle who we invite and it is none of your business. We invite who we please, worry about your own clan
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Please stay out of our clan thread, we handle who we invite and it is none of your business. We invite who we please, worry about your own clan

I 100% agree McNuggets,I haven't been in Ultimate for long but Its been Awesome and Its what the people (Whom of which are in the clan) decide on to Invite or Not , You can't criticize on what we do just because Nice and cool people want to join the clan and we want them. (by no extent I am not talking on behalf of the clan but I am speaking on which I think is happening)
Rainbow
100% yes to AGUs
-----
Yes to ishnk too
Last edited by Scar; Jul 16, 2016 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No to everybody!
Reason being the requirements for entering [u] are super high
meaning you must be at least 6"7 to enter
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nick: Brayden or Universe (used to be Deluxed)
Belt: Custom Belt
Forum Activity: 9/10 would post again.
Ingame Activity: 10/10 would play again.
Past Clans: Ultimate, Thieves, WAPOW, Flame, King, Vibe
Bad History: Accidentally left a clan a while back.
Why do you want to join?: Back when i was first in ultimate you guys were like a family to me and honestly ever since, you guys have started being active again so i want to help you in your journey. Be a part of this big family of friends and strangers even sometimes. Maybe make a few people laugh, make sure everyone is alright, and keep everyone smiling.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: A trust worthy, respectful lad. Maybe some random but hilarious replays, and some funny as heck random posts from me here and there. I've been leaving clans a lot but i found that the reason to why im doing this is because i dont feel like i fit in, but i always have with you guys. I apologize for leaving last time.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph: Well, i'm a graphic designer, developer, and web host. I have my own website @ https://evoxis.tk/ so that's cool. I'm learning to make textures and sets, So maybe i can make a armband for the clan if that isnt already a thing? I was originally born in the netherlands, but moved to sweden for like a year, then moved to the united states, where i am now. So thats abit of information about me.
Replays (post as an attachment): in the attachments.
Attached Files
universe - head hunter.rpl (19.5 KB, 5 views)
universe - noguts.rpl (25.1 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
No to everybody!
Reason being the requirements for entering [u] are super high
meaning you must be at least 6"7 to enter

Ok.
What "you must be at least 6"7 to enter" means?
Purchasing ThreadDiscord: paredesguga
ayy [Invade] Sorry for what i said earlier btw, I was in a bad mood for reason outside toribash. I honestly dont know why i posted that. I think the post had something to do with me seeing iShnk getting into the clan.

Yeah, im ignorant. please forgive me.

Originally Posted by iShnk View Post
Ok.
What "you must be at least 6"7 to enter" means?

Six feet and seven inches tall.
Last edited by Soon; Jul 17, 2016 at 05:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.