Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What? I don't understand, can you please explain?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
ysome, I've heard the sally one before.

And it's a Monty Python joke. Also, death. African or European swallow?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I think he means that eating the kid would take a rather longer time, that supposing that Death implies he can just kill the alligator in the mean time and take the kid anyways... or so I see it. But maybe I'm just stupid, I never said I'm smart, you know? XD
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
ysome, I've heard the sally one before.

And it's a Monty Python joke. Also, death. African or European swallow?

If the alligator got the reference, then it would deserve to eat the child. While the woman is busy being horrified and the alligator is busy being smug, I get out my tranquilizer gun, shoot it, and take it with me to sell it to interested parties. An alligator capable of human speech, and appreciating British comedy, would sell for more than a decent price, I think.
As I was playing toribash, I came to an amazing revelation: What if someone recreated the fight scene in the Sherlock Holmes movie in Toribash? A new project has been started. A video will be posted as soon as I am finished, which, given my innate ability to procrastinate and never finish things, might never happen. But you will have something to hope for.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I have no idea what those are, but I'll take them.
I met [T]Oblivion the other day, and I asked him a few questions

<Fluffysox> hey oblivion, have u heard of a clan called oblivion?
<[T]Oblivion> yes
<[T]Oblivion> they are my minions

sorry if im not allowed to post here

Edit:
After oblivion saw this:
<[T]Oblivion> and for that im giving you tc
Last edited by fluffysox; Apr 29, 2013 at 01:20 AM.
<[T]Oblivion> Holy crap guys its fluffysox
I heard you're one of the best 1st Dans ever
Originally Posted by fluffysox View Post
I met [T]Oblivion the other day, and I asked him a few questions

<Fluffysox> hey oblivion, have u heard of a clan called oblivion?
<[T]Oblivion> yes
<[T]Oblivion> they are my minions

sorry if im not allowed to post here

We're willingly associating the clan with his name, so yes, that is true in a sense.

Congratulations on obtaining that 5 TC. Don't spend it all in one place.