Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
You're just jealous you had no snow this Christmas.

we have more snow than Columbia has cocaine

also the weekend sounds good, because my canadian exams are next week, so I'll probably be overwhelmed with homework from my teachers to try and "help" us. so probably not gonna be available this week. At least not in gamer's shitty timezone anyways.

I have plenty of snow where i come from (and that's not austria, it's estonia. Tb claims that i'm from austria for some reason ;v) so no jealousy is required ;d.

If Powas gives you your weekend, let us know or just post here. Otherwise today is the final day, so we'll be around as much as we can next to other things.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Alright, last chance. We're still waiting /RAquack as long as we can. Gg's , that was fun.
Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
We won!

Yeah party.

\o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Waitwaitwait! I'm here. I apologize for disappearing for the past 27 months but I'm back.

I'm trying to be more ingame active though, so if you need something fast, try to find me there.

Anyways, I'm going to try to be more active.

On a side note, I turned 17 and broke my first bone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lol do you live in a plastic bubble?

I thought everyone broke at least something by the age of ten. :S
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrPirate View Post
I've broken 4 bones fuck yeah, catch up guys.

no fuck you
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Lol do you live in a plastic bubble?

I thought everyone broke at least something by the age of ten. :S

Lol no I was just trying to be careful because I thought it hurt like hell. It's weird, the actual breakage didn't hurt, just the recovery.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE