Toribash
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
So Powas is assuming the form of an older lady to entice young boys...beware.

*reads post*
*looks at his avvy*
Don't get any ideas. I'm watching you.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Elvis, you missed the part where kilcreed was caught with pictures of me in his boudoir, needlessly to say his parents were less than pleased to find such an odd old man associating with their precious son. So please do not keep sexy pictures of Powas or myself (and by all that is holy, certainly not shin) under your pillow.
They are masters of LoL (league of legends)
A cougar is an older lady cruising for a younger man. So Powas is assuming the form of an older lady to entice young boys...beware.

<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post

free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Elvis, you missed the part where kilcreed was caught with pictures of me in his boudoir, needlessly to say his parents were less than pleased to find such an odd old man associating with their precious son. So please do not keep sexy pictures of Powas or myself (and by all that is holy, certainly not shin) under your pillow.

Lawlz, why you gotta bring that back up?? It took forever to convince them that you weren't some old, stalker, rapist perv that I was planning to do over the internet. They already thought I was "walking on the otherside" (no offense otherside). Either way, I moved out, so now I can have as many sexy pics of Clap as I want :3.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!

What's this under the mistletoe!

Come give daddy some lovin'.
Also crossing a glacier here in Oregon.
Last edited by 1handclap; Dec 22, 2011 at 11:57 AM.

What's this under the mistletoe!

Come give daddy some lovin'.
Also crossing a glacier here in Oregon.

Nice beard. :3