Ranking
ticon xD
The APP is below
Name:Ticon
Belt:2th dan black belt
Past Clans:iCoF, -Kame (i a co-leader)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):nothing
Bought QI?:2180
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:judo, katana, taekkyon
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): i am creator of images ;)
GMT:-3 (argentina)
Player Card:
About yourself:i like the creation of images!
Why you want to join [eVo]: this a great clan, I find those good people with whom I have played online
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:could assist in the clan wars, as I have been read better

if you want some pictures, I do orders, send me a pm

thanks! xD
-----
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Ticon.png
Last edited by Ticon; Dec 6, 2011 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Like The Rolling Stones!!
I like the Rolling Stones!!!
it's a shame, I could accomplish good things in this clan, no matter Geraci also
I leave you this picture of mine, to see it
Attached Images
Evo.jpg (19.3 KB, 15 views)
I Like The Rolling Stones!!
I like the Rolling Stones!!!
-Off topic: You play dragonica Trikskier?! Mind PMing me your info so we can play? Im not that high level though.
Rampaging isnt the only thing im good at ;)
>>6th dan<<
Trik shush, you may be a single ally but your decisions about us mean little to none depending the way we look at it, and only the way WE look at it.
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Name: Darlan

Belt: Custom

Past Clans: No Mercy, Corrupted Waffles, DAT, tried doing my own stuff with my own clan wich failed hard. Lately, I think last month, I stayed a week in the clan SyN to see how things really were there, disliked some stuff and I left.

What was your previous nicks or former accounts
: Rakster. Back to 2009, the time I used to make tc with profit, I bought this acc for banana's price, the project was selling and making lots of tc, but right after buying it acc sales were prohibited. True story.

Bought QI?: Well, there was a difference of 2k qi between my old main and this one.

Clan References: Psytrance, probaly Eddy, maybe some more people.

Modes your good at: Aikido, Ninjitsu denpending the day. I'll list here judo too, even dont knowing how I used to make that streaks.

Other Skills: I'm talentless. I'll die as a loser.

GMT: -3

Player Card:

About yourself: Well, I'm a 18 years old boy, a stupid boy with a stupid hair. I live in brazilian south. Like metal, and shit, I dont know what else I can put here.

Why you want to join [eVo]: Great clan, awesome people. Recently I joined some rooms with some evo members, great skillz and stuff.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Some more points on the tori clan system.

My great friend! I know him a long time. My vote is Yes for him, I would like to see him in this clan

Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Hi Carnage.
Also, no Carnage.
Bye Carnage.

Lol. XD

Name: Kiba
Belt:Brown
Past Clans:TheWolves
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):N/A
Bought QI?:Not Sure What This Is Haha
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at:Aikdio And Swords When i Bored
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):N/A
GMT:3.19am
Player Cardont Know How To Post It Sorry
About yourself:Im 18 I Work For The Aus Army, Im A Dj And Yeah nothing Special haha =]
Why you want to join [eVo]:Seen Your clan here and there and love the way they fight and work as a team.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Whatever i can, I got somemoves not many ppl know about soo yeah, hoping To Hear From you Soon Jewww
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Carnage...Interesting. Had some good times. Definitely a decent player..
However,on this one-I'll leave it to the others.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂