Toribash
So, I've played a couple games as Gragas, and despite doing well with him, I'm confused on whether I'm building to the right role. I build initially as a caster for early to mid game because of his barrel's high damage and spamability, then get more tank items for late game to end as a support caster/tank thingy. Appropriate role? Or should I be focusing more on one or the other?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
So, I've played a couple games as Gragas, and despite doing well with him, I'm confused on whether I'm building to the right role. I build initially as a caster for early to mid game because of his barrel's high damage and spamability, then get more tank items for late game to end as a support caster/tank thingy. Appropriate role? Or should I be focusing more on one or the other?

That seems alright, because from what I've seen his barrels are quite good early/mid game, but then get less effective at end game.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by callisto1 View Post
I am actually downloading it right now. User name for LoL is WarScared

EDIT: Nevermind it made we wait like 50 minutes to say that it can not be downloaded.

Try get the European Client and and if it appears in french i'll tell you how to go into the LoL files and change your regions language to English then if it breaks and all you see is circles instead of text I can tell you how to go into microsofts internet zone files and fix it.

Lol why is it that Master Yi always seems to do AWESOME and when I pick Mordekaiser and we buddy up I normally get around 13 kills also I looked at Jarvan and that Duel Arena so its a even 1v1 is a EPIC idea but maybe if he kept picking on a weak caster everytime it became avalible could make people RAGE QUIT lolz..
Oh god,I love playing Zilean,nobody know how to play against him which makes it fun!

Video related,it's why I love Zilean.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
So, I played some more games recently, with and against Irelias...

She actually is OP. As much as I was skeptical, I found out why:

Irelia does physical, magical, and true damage. A mixture of all 3. You cannot itemize against her, the only thing you can hope for is a frozen heart and a randuins, and even that won't stop her at endgame.

She is pretty fucking insane right now, if played correctly, because she chews through anyone she wants, and her innate CC reduction plus merc treads is just grossly effective, especially as a carry.

Also Riot needs to get their shit together, they're 3 days late with the new champ now.

Oh also, building Mundo as a tank and then slapping atmas on him as your very last item is fucking hilarious, because the team will be ignoring you in team fights at that point, but you'll be raping err body in sight as soon as you've got that one item. olol pubstomping.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, she's free this week, which is why you see one in about every game, and knowing riot, they'll ignore her for a patch, and then rip her to shreads the patch after.

Also, Opinions on Jarvan? I probably won't grab him because he just seems like a really situational carry, but he definitely seems like he'll have a fun playstyle
I don't know too much about Jarvan, but I definately want to buy him.
Irelia is not too hard for me to beat, as long as you have a good game start, you can beat her easy.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.