Toribash
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
c) I play about 16 hours a day
Thanks

WTF? are you serious?

Also I don't know who you are :P but if Nick knows you I guess that counts.
I liked the replays

Also my opinions hold no weight in your acceptance, you must still pass the sahammer. Just figured I would let you know.

What happened with freestyle?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
andyson, I remember you. I'm not sure if you even weren't in ra for a brief moment, but what you present here is fucking outraging.
I mean application is cool and all, but besides me being me, you gotta know that Sahee fucking hates copycats. and what do we see here? first replay I opened was a rip-off from Imubai. The rest - repeated oldschool classic/kb kick, in kb/tk or whatever the fuck this mod is. Dood, the sahammer is over your head now. You gotta do something nao.

And you the second guy. You TOTALLY need to change your FUCKING NAME! Wtf is that! I won't even bother to read it, dude, it's fucking insulting to make me do it :P. You better choose some other name quick or Sah'll start calling you names you probably don't like.

Ok to the point. You gotta big mouth - "c)being a famous toribash member
d)playing ubersome cool.

These apply to me I think." wtf? Big mouth can be accepted but it's somewhat allarming. Nikelaos' one kind sentence isn't probably going to save you, boy:P! and if you're playing 16 h a day (wtf again !!??) >.>, then how come you're only 4th dan since November 2008?
]
Anyway, your replays are relaxed, and acceptable, if not for the fact that you repeated the opener in two of the replays in your application, and really, I'd love to hear they are not copycatted.
You're going to have to give us more of you tho. Here and in servers, playing with RelaxAllians.

I'm not to sure about you both. Andy - cause he phails not avoiding copycatness, and the other one cause i don't know him.

Show us something to change that indecision, one way or another. I must say tho that andy is approaching the ultimate sahammeration, and the other one is comming closer to salvation :P. Yo'
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
to describe your situation, andyson, in chess :

Andy- 1 pawn and 1 king
Sah- the whole army

Check... gona be a check-mate, mate ?
But why's the rum gone? :v
i was like WHAT, when u were talking about hcsdafcsdafsafsa, so i made it easier to read.

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post

Andyson, I remember you. I'm not sure if you even weren't in ra for a brief moment, but what you present here is fucking outraging.
I mean application is cool and all, but besides me being me, you gotta know that Sahee fucking hates copycats. and what do we see here? first replay I opened was a rip-off from Imubai. The rest - repeated oldschool classic/kb kick, in kb/tk or whatever the fuck this mod is. Dood, the sahammer is over your head now. You gotta do something nao.

hxcbbqimo (Waat?)
And you the second guy. You TOTALLY need to change your FUCKING NAME! Wtf is that! I won't even bother to read it, dude, it's fucking insulting to make me do it :P. You better choose some other name quick or Sah'll start calling you names you probably don't like.

Ok to the point. You gotta big mouth - "c)being a famous toribash member
d)playing ubersome cool.

These apply to me I think." wtf? Big mouth can be accepted but it's somewhat allarming. Nikelaos' one kind sentence isn't probably going to save you, boy:P! and if you're playing 16 h a day (wtf again !!??) >.>, then how come you're only 4th dan since November 2008?

]
Anyway, your replays are relaxed, and acceptable, if not for the fact that you repeated the opener in two of the replays in your application, and really, I'd love to hear they are not copycatted.
You're going to have to give us more of you tho. Here and in servers, playing with RelaxAllians.

I'm not to sure about you both. Andy - cause he phails not avoiding copycatness, and the other one cause i don't know him.

Show us something to change that indecision, one way or another. I must say tho that andy is approaching the ultimate sahammeration, and the other one is comming closer to salvation :P. Yo'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To see the world in all its glory,
Is to see the world in all its shame,
So why see it at all,
My reality is my own,
Your reality is your own,
Deal with it.
Its Hardcore Barbeque in my opinion XP(hxcbbqimo) And hes a pretty good player. Ive seen him around alot lately.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

personally i don't think hxc is quite ready yet , he's relaxed and he can chase, but generally he doesn't have the experience yet fighting relaxed (hasn't been relaxing long :P) ,

also i can confirm that the opener he used was not copycatted, i saw him develop it every step of the way in mp: from the rather useless initial concept to a handful of still rather useless amendments to what he has now.

don't worry sah we'll have a nice sweet chocolate relaxy cake out off hxc yet, just give him time to bake.

P.S as for the oter guy then i think that inevitably...

Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Mc hammer ;P. Yea, well maybe I'll color-code my messages from time to time ;P.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
really hard to read the application form? :s ...
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 4, 2009 at 08:12 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v