Toribash
I will make the IRC account in no time. Oh, I find it important to mention that in here the time is GMT +2. And yes, leaving Bleu will be necessary soon because of the belt limits. But in it's rules it's stated that when I'm in there, I can apply to a clan, since it's a school.
----
IRC acc. done, by name claySpade. when it's evening here, it's day there, and the time lag is 6h with USA, but I'm here for the majority of night, so just come and chat.
Last edited by clayspade; May 19, 2011 at 06:33 AM.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
By join us on irc, we mean come to the #sigma channel on the toribash irc server.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really enjoyed reading your application, clayspade. Although I don't have the time at this moment to get to know you personally, I'll try to stop by IRC and talk to you.

For now it's a yes from me.
Counted the yeses:
Serithi
Lume (for now)
FreshPrins (for now)

This means that if those yeses stay, I need phail's and Warcry's votes to be in?
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Everyone needs to vote. There's more than just us 5. Lurk #sigma and talk to people but don't go near that Mosier fellow. He's bad news.
Σ
Try not to be like "So that's a yes from FreshPrins, etc. (Anyone else who votes)." I find it really annoying. It's apathy until I can get to know you on IRC.
RIP ∑
master of the universe