Toribash
can't kick somebody for double clanning and then double clan yourself, bro
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Sure I can. Hypocrisy is great, and if you're a leader, you can do it all the time. Either that, or I'll just leave this behind. Good memories, but if I'm not going to make any more, what's the point of staying.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
That you are.
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Recruiting will be done differently for now on. If I find that the recruit is obviously/potentially a good member to have, I will automatically accept them. Same goes for if I don't. If I'm on the fence, I will post a seekrit forumz thread, and those with the password will vote there. This is simply because with Mohit sending everyone over to apply, there will be a lot to filter through, and to be honest, you guys just aren't active enough to do it.
Eh, they pay attention to this more than the seekrit forumz, but I guess I will anyway. And you getting a lot of applicants isn't bad, it's just a bigger workload. If anyone's bad, it's them for not being active :l
-----
Also I'm 10th Dan now.

Suck it.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jul 10, 2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
guys just aren't active enough to do it.

College/work/vacation/carelessness is a nasty combo. Also I just got back from a family reunion so I will try to be more active.