Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i'm having a retreat next monday. gonna be home on thursday. aaaaaand i'm inactive for a while because my brother doesn't want to give me the computer
"I knew a man once who said, 'Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.' " cheat death now by clicking me
Sup Frost Clan. I have already applied but you guys have closed the thread so i have to write a new one.

Hi my name is Chawee1997 or you can call me David. I am 14 turning 15 next year. My hobbies are playing toribash daily and playing minecraft. My GMT is +10 and my Qi is 504 and increasing. I am a brown belt and my favourite mod are Aikido, Judo, Wushu and Twinswords. My rank is 1140 and decreasing and I have 1 alternate account but stopped playing on it. Why I want to join this clan is that I want to be the person who people know that is pro.
CLICK TO SEE HAMPA'S REPLAYS
Originally Posted by chawee1997 View Post
Sup Frost Clan. I have already applied but you guys have closed the thread so i have to write a new one.

Hi my name is Chawee1997 or you can call me David. I am 14 turning 15 next year. My hobbies are playing toribash daily and playing minecraft. My GMT is +10 and my Qi is 504 and increasing. I am a brown belt and my favourite mod are Aikido, Judo, Wushu and Twinswords. My rank is 1140 and decreasing and I have 1 alternate account but stopped playing on it. Why I want to join this clan is that I want to be the person who people know that is pro.

I'm giving a yes to you. Just remember this: Being on Frost isn't about people seeing you as a pro. To me, one of the aims of this clan is for people to see us as good people who support one another. But aside from that, I like this application. I'm not really sure why the recruitment thread was closed...
-----
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
You are the one and only, Pidda. Only you could have built this clan. You got some mayor attention from Fish. You manage a clan greatly, so peaceful. There aren't much clans that are as peaceful as this one. Keep trusting yourself, because one day, Frost will become official.

I agree fully. I've known Pidda for not a very long time but so far, he seems like an awesome leader. Some of us are lazy sometimes. NEVER and Bulletron means NEVER give up...........Have a nice day...
-----
Originally Posted by Awarrior View Post
Hello my name is Awarrior or tyreq and im a 2nd dan black belt but my account is gone so im a blue belt.My other account is gone because my friend told this guy my account password and the guy took all my stuff and change my passwordIm good at akkido wushu twin swords and judo.Im been playing for 3 years. I like sports and video games. My xbox360 GT is RioTxGuNN3R add if u like. Im 12 but im turning 13. I want to be in the clan because i want the clan to be successful and fun

Yes buddy.
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 12, 2011 at 05:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
yes to chawee1997 and awarrior
"I knew a man once who said, 'Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.' " cheat death now by clicking me
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post

2nd attempt... took my avatar and did this...

I'm not using gimp... I'm using Paint.NET XD... gimp is complicated for me... im only 12... but i did download gimp
-----
guys i made a duelling server... i know how to make duelling servers and tourney's

Thats pretty good. Also I started using gimp when I was 12. It gets easy when you use it regularly.

Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
GUYS JOIN MY DUELING SERVER NOW!!!

Try not to post in all caps next time Butler. (:

Originally Posted by xxlordmasterxx View Post
hi mi name is xxlordmasterxx okay lets start:

im blue belt but im very cool i love clans i had 6 clans i love taekyon, aikido ,aikido bigdojo ,head pass , free running ,and soccer , i want to enter frost because its a veryyyyyyyy good clan i love clans im veryyy good but times im noob but im good xDDDDD pls say yes i want to enter i love this clan i loveee ittt i want to enterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr and im very cool in clan wars i love frosssstttttttttttttt pls pls pls pls pls pls say yesss

xxlordmasterxx :3 i love this clan its the best clan of all

Sorry man. You need to be a brown belt. >:

Originally Posted by Awarrior View Post
Hello my name is Awarrior or tyreq and im a 2nd dan black belt but my account is gone so im a blue belt.My other account is gone because my friend told this guy my account password and the guy took all my stuff and change my passwordIm good at akkido wushu twin swords and judo.Im been playing for 3 years. I like sports and video games. My xbox360 GT is RioTxGuNN3R add if u like. Im 12 but im turning 13. I want to be in the clan because i want the clan to be successful and fun

Umm its a maybe from me.
Originally Posted by chawee1997 View Post

Unsure about you. Its a maybe.
Originally Posted by tato64 View Post
I can make some ub3r-cool clan banners if you want pidda

You can if you want to.
Pidda... Lordmaster is really nice... he has over brown belt experience... but if you say no its fine... then he must just re-apply when he gets to brown belt
-----
EDIT: Sorry for using caps Pidda... won't happen again ;)

Oh i'm gonna give GIMP 2.6 another try

It is probably much better than Paint.NET
Last edited by Butler; Nov 12, 2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Gimp dont have to be better. I use it and many others too but alo there are some paint.net users like jaker.
R4ffs No1 Fan|RL is a JakerReplay|