Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, sorry Beta, and sorry ian, but I'm going to step in here.

We'd love to have you. It'd be awesome. But PLEASE put some real effort into the app. Sure, we'd like some notable players and what not, but we also like shows of maturity. We can't really judge that with that application.

As of now, we're going to up the level needed to get accepted just a bit.

I want to see maturity and higher levels of skill. Don't give someone a yes until you've verified both parts of that.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
TA is a serious Organisation, people seem to forget that.

I seriously don't like cocky people. No matter what reputaion Ian has with some people, he seems to just think that's all he needs but in reality he needs to make a name for himself in here.. And with a cocky app like that he has no chance.
I completely agree with Erth in saying it's irrelevant how good he is, or how mature you guys think he is.
Hello,

Umm. I would like to join TA because I realy like Aikido and I play it alot. I'm decent at aikido and aikidoBD. Whenever I see an TA room I usualy go there to see if anything intresting is going on. I mostly play ABD or Aikido in the QA rooms. I dont have any aikido replays for the moment so if you would like to see how I'm ingame, come meet me. My rank shifts between 4000 and 900

I'm 17 years old and I currently live in Holland. The weather is terrible at the moment. I'm more active on the forums than I am ingame. My hobbies are playing guitar, playing guitar and I watch alot of anime. I'm currently having a rought time with school and such.

I hope to be a part of your Organiζation.

Yours sincerely,

NoneName.
Last edited by NoneName; Mar 20, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
Herp.
Before anyone makes a decision on NoneName,
He's ingame with me, I've asked him to rewrite his app and add replays etc. Just bare with him for time being.
First of all, it seems like you didn't really care when you were making this app. What was it, one, two, or three sentences? Also,

Originally Posted by NoneName View Post
Hello,

Umm. I would like to join TA because I realy like Aikido and I play it alot. I'm not sure if I'm good so I'll let you guys decide.

You aren't sure if you're good? You have to at least think positive to get into this organization. This application seems totally lazy in my opinion, so it is a no from me.
Application #2 revised -ian-
Usercard

Name: Ian
GMT: -10

Favorite mods: Aikido, Greykido1-2, Lenshu3-ng, Wushu-pro-3/Brushu, Mushu, Taekkyon, Ninjutsu, rk-mma, and spar/parkour mods.

I would like to join [TA] because I feel that with my knowledge and skills I can help players ingame develop a better understanding of joint knowledge and tori control.

I am both a defensive and offensive style player able to counter most moves when needed. With my experience playing toribash I've acquired the skill set to improvise depending on opponent style. For example, if I see a relax fighter, I am able to fight relax and vice versa. Yet, not always will that work, which is when improvisation and good balance comes into play.

People that know me ingame knows me as a straight forward guy. I tell it like it is. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes "like my application before" it's a bad thing. I apologize for that. I didn't mean to come off as a cocky guy, because for those who can vouch for me, I am totally opposite with a sense of humor. I understand now that this is not the place for that and with that said, my bad if I offended everyone.

Overall, it would be cool to be a part of this organization. You guys seem mature and I know you guys will make the right decision regardless of this revised application. Just thought I'd give it another shot doing it the right way.

I appreciate your time in reading this, I am not here to start trouble, just here to make friends with similar interest.

Peace!
Last edited by -ian-; Mar 20, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
I very much appreciate that you took the time to re-do your application and made it a lot better.

I will say yes to you ian

NoneName: Neutral on you for right now till I see you in-game a little more playing aikido. Not really impressed with the 'updated' app.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I also appreciate the effort from you, -ian-.

NoneName and ian, I would like to meet you both ingame. I'll look out for you. My GMT is +8 so it's difficult for me to find a lot of US-ers.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Is -ian- n8t?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.