Toribash
Got to 98 LP and then fell back down to about 50. Took a few weeks break, going to try to get up to promotionals for gold again.
As of yesterday, I've boosted someone to gold for the second time now. I'm supposed to boost another one of my friends to gold sometime soon.

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
As of yesterday, I've boosted someone to gold for the second time now. I'm supposed to boost another one of my friends to gold sometime soon.

neat

i do the same thing for my bronze friends at school

i boost em to silver for free because playing in bronze is so fun (unless they offer money, which like 3 did for whatever reason)
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
And then afterwords I can boost you to plat/diamond
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I can boost to platinum, but it would have to be a really good offer for me to do so because at a certain point it practically turns to grinding.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
i find boost for a other personn is a shame..it's better when you do on your own and you don't cheating with yourself.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
If they are stuck in Silver or Bronze let them be. They will just feed in gold even more. I assume that their mmr got higher after the boost so they could get a lot better opponents. But yeah I got to say Platinum sucks too. I had a top lane opponent who was Platinum and he missed a lot of creeps and took free harass.

I currently ave a 80% win rate with Jayce from 28 games. After I finish leveling up my smurf I'll try not to lose with him at all. I've been watching some streams where players get a 100% or 90% win streak from 20+ games. It could be possible as I started playing ranked when I had no clue what I was doing and lost like 3 games with Jayce. But it's a long way ahead.
I could boost you into an LCS team.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg